CNN admits to election interference

And the sky is blue.

At one point, they were a respected news organization. CNN then took a hard turn left a few years ago. There is no coming back to respectability for them. Hopefully it makes them more money as a corporation to advocate for one political ideology.

I like how they admit they follow a script and control people through fear... Shhh don' tell happy/ harry and the gang about the next movie... they still thinks it's real.
I wonder if they will delay the release to get past this climate change propaganda admission and the normal two weak attention span of the mouth breathers that still think it's news?

I like how they admit they follow a script and control people through fear... Shhh don' tell happy/ harry and the gang about the next movie... they still thinks it's real.
I wonder if they will delay the release to get past this climate change propaganda admission and the normal two weak attention span of the mouth breathers that still think it's news?
It's truly amazing

...and Fox??????

Climate change propaganda????

Yes they accidentally admitted it is the next fear/propaganda movie for the simple minds...they probably will have to release the polar bear they have been trying to starve to death for your viewing pleasure.

That is disgusting. You can’t trust CNN, MSNBC, or Fox, One America News, etc. They all have a biased agenda. America has no truthful media arm. How are we to know the truth about anything. I can’t think of a politician I trust to tell the truth.

"We were creating a story" sounds familiar.

OANNmap.jpg

Also in breaking news..

We landed on the moon!
We landed on the moon!

...of course CNN did. Just like most media outlets except Fox. They were fair and balanced.

"Free and fair election?" Not when half of the electorate is completely deprived of information necessary to cast an informed and intelligent vote. CNN and MSNBC, as well as the rest of the mainstream media are a fraud and corrupt and stole the election for their chosen candidate.

"Free and fair election?" Not when half of the electorate is completely deprived of information necessary to cast an informed and intelligent vote. CNN and MSNBC, as well as the rest of the mainstream media are a fraud and corrupt and stole the election for their chosen candidate.
Maybe, but how about the right wing networks championing conspiracies from the right? I’m very bothered by the way Fox has reacted to the Dominion law suit. They have sure behaved as if they were guilty. I think it’s the media from both sides.

Anyone who believes the nonsense on CNN or OAN (FOX to a lesser extent) should be restricted from future elections. Of course they did everything the could to remove Trump from office, just as OAN/FOX has done everything they can to sow fear and conspiracy into the minds of their audience.

In other news, the sun came up today.

Guys it's fine when the Democrats do it because they only ever have completely altruistic intensions and it's all for our own good

The average Democrat voter hasn't looked after his/her own good for a while. The government will do it for them.

Maybe, but how about the right wing networks championing conspiracies from the right? I’m very bothered by the way Fox has reacted to the Dominion law suit. They have sure behaved as if they were guilty. I think it’s the media from both sides.
Good point about Dominion. Take it to court or admit you lied publicly. I want to know

WOW!! Does Jesus Christ care about politics? Can you even answer that question?
Probably not in this day and age, but again my statement was made to highlight the same ridiculous claim made about all Democrats having altruistic intentions. Speaking in hyperbole is stupid and typecasting all members of party is equally dumb. Thank you for amplifying my point.