Clean House In Vandalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBenchwarmer

I am so sick of the losing ways at Vandalia....it's disgusting and it's unforgivable. For years Vandalia was a football factory making multiple playoff appearances and then boom they start sucking again. It's time to bring so me new blood into the program. Give the O-coordinator at Springboro the head job or hell I would even take Ullery from Centerville. Also the people in the community want to belly ache about the levies not passing. Well guess what, we don't pass levies for sissies. Start winning in every sport, especially football and you will start seeing levies pass. It's a proven fact that districts that dominate in sports have no trouble passing levies. Unless major changes happen soon I am totally done with Vandalia football and I will be swearing off high school football completely! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was at the butler vs tecumseh game last night. I loved the way bulter came back and made a game of it the second half. Butler has the size to compete with teams, but tecumseh is just a very sound football team all around. I went to the game to see butler play and to see how they looked, I'm a Wayne fan and we play butler this year.

I am so sick of the losing ways at Vandalia....it's disgusting and it's unforgivable. For years Vandalia was a football factory making multiple playoff appearances and then boom they start sucking again. It's time to bring so me new blood into the program. Give the O-coordinator at Springboro the head job or hell I would even take Ullery from Centerville. Also the people in the community want to belly ache about the levies not passing. Well guess what, we don't pass levies for sissies. Start winning in every sport, especially football and you will start seeing levies pass. It's a proven fact that districts that dominate in sports have no trouble passing levies. Unless major changes happen soon I am totally done with Vandalia football and I will be swearing off high school football completely! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you have the data to stand behind this statement, or is it just an opinion?

Do you have the data to stand behind this statement, or is it just an opinion?
Clearly the benchwarmer is an clown who lives in the past. The culture at VB is most certainly improving and will continue. Sometimes these “dads w/o scrapbooks” should ask their kids how things are going instead of measuring their junk based on the stats of their kids.

Pickerington doesn't pass levies and I don't think we are sissies. I don't ever recall Vandalia being a football factory but I have not followed them for awhile. With that said, they are playing in a very weak conference so they should be able to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.