Classified documents from Biden's vice presidency found at think tank

Yes. We have rights to fair and legal treatment. It does not need to be equal when the circumstances are totally different. This applies not just in law enforcement but society.
Wrong. The FBI was in their right to look for the documents. Publishing photos of what they found was a political move plain and simple.

As I said...hacks won't see this.

I guess that is exactly what happens when the FBI believes you have more documents.
That's funny. You said the FBI doesn't need to raid or search because Joe handed them over.

Screenshot_20230125-141133.png

Wrong. The FBI was in their right to look for the documents. Publishing photos of what they found was a political move plain and simple.

As I said...hacks won't see this.
You can think that but it was unprecedented that they had to raid a former presidents house because he ignored lawful subpoenas. As such, they felt the need to prove to the American public that they did recover classified documents. That is all that the pic did ... validate. I have no problem if they post Biden and Pence covers. I believed from the beginning that they were classified. Trump said they were planted and The Cult believes his every lie.

And they raided twice now? He thought that is all he had. He was wrong. Pence said he did not have any. He thought wrong too so the FBI went to his front door and collected them. Point?
How many places have they found Brandon's documents? How may other places are they going to find them, while he's being cooperative?

And they raided twice now? He thought that is all he had. He was wrong. Pence said he did not have any. He thought wrong too so the FBI went to his front door and collected them. Point?
Point is you don't know what you're talking about most of the time and are too quick to make assumptions....because you're a hack. You just wanted to downplay sleepy joe's unlawfulness while trying to paint trump in a negative light.

You can think that but it was unprecedented that they had to raid a former presidents house because he ignored lawful subpoenas. As such, they felt the need to prove to the American public that they did recover classified documents. That is all that the pic did ... validate. I have no problem if they post Biden and Pence covers. I believed from the beginning that they were classified. Trump said they were planted and The Cult believes his every lie.
I never believed they were planted and also have said I expect all presidents and vice presidents to have some.

Unprecedented or not....it was still unprofessional and politically motivated. Again, hacks like yourself will never see that.

Point is you don't know what you're talking about most of the time and are too quick to make assumptions....because you're a hack. You just wanted to downplay sleepy joe's unlawfulness while trying to paint trump in a negative light.
I did not make an assumption. I simply offered an opinion based on what was factual at the time. Biden found documents that he should not have. He notified the NA and DOJ and returned them. At that point, why raid which is exactly what I said. Circumstances changed and they decided to go in and search themselves. You do realize that the FBI did not go into Mar A Lago until they had evidence that he was still keeping documents? There was no reason to raid there until there was a reason. Duh.

I am not interested in your politically motivated guesses. You correctly pointed out that Biden said he did not have classified documents just like Pence did. My question is if you were OK with Pence.

Since you brought it up, I will add my two cents. Could Hunter benefit from some classified material? Maybe, but I think the odds are better that Javanka stood to benefit from Trumps documents much more given how they clearly monetized Daddy's position with both China and Saudia Arabia. Again, you know this but choose to ignore it because it bursts your God King bubble.
They were already in business in China and SA.

Did you not know Trump Inc is an international company?

I never believed they were planted and also have said I expect all presidents and vice presidents to have some.

Unprecedented or not....it was still unprofessional and politically motivated. Again, hacks like yourself will never see that.
You are free to your opinion. BTW … The NARA released records about the Trump case that includes how much all documents weighed (500 lbs) and also emails with Team Trump while they were trying top get cooperation from them. I guess this is all political, huh?

No. I am not for disclosing classified documents to the public and that means Trump's, Bidens, and Pences. What the hell is the point of classifying them if you are going to let the world see them? WTF.
The Dems and media couldn't wait to tell us Trump had nuclear codes ( unfounded and stupid accusation as the codes change), FBI plastering pics all over the place to show what Trump had...but no mention on Bidens material.

No one is saying reveal the exact contents of the material but it could at least be revealed what they pertained to...they had no problem doing that with Trump.

I did not make an assumption. I simply offered an opinion based on what was factual at the time. Biden found documents that he should not have. He notified the NA and DOJ and returned them. At that point, why raid which is exactly what I said. Circumstances changed and they decided to go in and search themselves. You do realize that the FBI did not go into Mar A Lago until they had evidence that he was still keeping documents? There was no reason to raid there until there was a reason. Duh.

Crave April 26 GIF by Auntie Anne's

They need to be released to the Senate. For oversight purposes. Biden is refusing to do so. Can’t blame him, since it would incriminate him and his family.
This sounds familiar … who was that President who refused to help Congress with their investigations … can’t remember his name?

The Dems and media couldn't wait to tell us Trump had nuclear codes ( unfounded and stupid accusation as the codes change), FBI plastering pics all over the place to show what Trump had...but no mention on Bidens material.

No one is saying reveal the exact contents of the material but it could at least be revealed what they pertained to...they had no problem doing that with Trump.
The FBI never showed what Trump had. They showed cover sheets with classified markings. At no point did the FBI say anything publicly about what they pertained to. Media reported on some of that. Don't forget that the FBI was tipped off on all this from people inside Mar A Lago.

I know why you are unemployed still. People don't pay anything for spell checking. Nobody but you cares.
It just makes you look stupid....you need all the help you can get. I mean it took you 24 years to get through school....You're welcome.

It just makes you look stupid....you need all the help you can get. I mean it took you 24 years to get through school....You're welcome.
18. K-High. Redshirt in freshman year but could have graduated college in 4 if I had to.