Classified documents from Biden's vice presidency found at think tank

I like that Brandon said to the media a few weeks ago to go ahead and look, but they will find that there is no "there, there". And every few days, more "there" shows up.

Someone like Klain resigns. Does this represent?:

1) The normal cycle of chief of staffs. Evidently, the average person who gets hired for that job can only stand it for a couple years.

2) He can't take the stupidity and incompetency any longer, doesn't want to get personally tainted by it, and is getting out while the getting is good.

3) He is a good party member, knows the insiders are working to make sure Brandon cant/won't run in 24, and he is showing loyalty to his party, doesn't want to run a lame duck, and wants to possibly to get hired by the 24 nominee.

I think it can be any or all of those.
I think it is definitely #2 and possibly a bit of #3 as well. He's seen that Brandon is a complete sh it show and is getting as far away as he can. He knows the next 2 years are going to be rough. He wants the stench of the Brandon tax off of him in hopes the next nominee will find the positives he contributed before the wheels fell off. The funny thing for Klain will be if Kamala is the nominee. LMAO

afb012323dAPR-500x310.jpg

I have a question Trump a President says he declassified and people said he can't do that. even though a President has the power to do that. Biden a VP that has no power to declassify and we hear yes he had the power. Did he have the power to declassify when he was a Senator?

Looks like the puppet masters are working overtime at taking him out ..............wonder who the next Manchurian candidate will be ??

I wonder, what would it look like if Biden did not take classified document security "seriously"? Pretty much like the dumpster fire he created and which is now coming to light.

He needs to be prosecuted and put in prison for this. Trump too if he did something criminal. It is about time that the rich and well connected are treated like the rest of us.

I wonder, what would it look like if Biden did not take classified document security "seriously"? Pretty much like the dumpster fire he created and which is now coming to light.

He needs to be prosecuted and put in prison for this. Trump too if he did something criminal. It is about time that the rich and well connected are treated like the rest of us.
My guess is if we go back a few VPs and Presidents, we would find the same issues. This is more a matter of procedures that need revision.

I like that Brandon said to the media a few weeks ago to go ahead and look, but they will find that there is no "there, there". And every few days, more "there" shows up.

Someone like Klain resigns. Does this represent?:

1) The normal cycle of chief of staffs. Evidently, the average person who gets hired for that job can only stand it for a couple years.

2) He can't take the stupidity and incompetency any longer, doesn't want to get personally tainted by it, and is getting out while the getting is good.

3) He is a good party member, knows the insiders are working to make sure Brandon cant/won't run in 24, and he is showing loyalty to his party, doesn't want to run a lame duck, and wants to possibly to get hired by the 24 nominee.

I think it can be any or all of those.
I favor number two. I assume he’s not ready to retire, and he needs to shake some of the Biden stink off of himself.

I have a question Trump a President says he declassified and people said he can't do that. even though a President has the power to do that. Biden a VP that has no power to declassify and we hear yes he had the power. Did he have the power to declassify when he was a Senator?
What I read recently was that he had the power as VP to declassify any material that he had classified as the VP. Nothing more, nothing less. Some other VPs have had the same power.

It would be interesting to find out how much stuff he had classified and how much he had declassified. Interestingly, much of the media is only mentioning that he had the power to declassify without mentioning the limitations. The President does not have those limitations.

Interesting....

Last week, CBS “Face the Nation” host Margaret Brennan asked Democratic Rep. Dan Goldman why President Biden would dispatch his personal attorney, who didn’t have proper security clearance, to his Delaware home to search for classified documents. Presumably, Brennan believed that when searching for classified documents, one should have the credentials to actually read them. Brennan’s focus on who was reviewing Biden’s papers touched on a potentially interesting line of inquiry. The question hanging in the air, however, relates to the discovery that started this whole process: Why would lawyers be “packing up” Biden’s office in the Penn Biden Center in the first place?

Not unlike other politicians, Joe Biden has done a terrific job of turning political success into a financial windfall. But someone who considered himself “middle-class Joe” for decades should realize the wastefulness of having lawyers perform a task that a trusted intern or aid could perform. As many big-time East Coast lawyers now routinely charge $1,000 an hour, it’s an awfully expensive packing crew – unless the intent wasn’t truly to “pack” but rather to purge.

The timing here is suspicious as well. Apparently, this moving crew was at Biden’s University of Pennsylvania office a week before midterm elections that were widely anticipated to turn control of the House over to the Republicans. As Republicans had signaled that they were going to be spending considerable time wearing out the subpoena powers of various House committees to investigate Biden and his family, it would be an auspicious time to get rid of anything damaging. By using lawyers to carry out the document purge, Biden would be able to attach attorney-client privilege to their efforts, thereby avoiding damaging testimony about the contents of any shredded documents.

Two Biden scandals are converging: (1) Joe’s illegal possession of classified documents and (2) the contents of that genuine, 100%, all-real Hunter Biden hard drive. The conversation isn’t only pictures of Hunter Biden, drug addict and “international businessman,” suspiciously close to the garage trove of classified documents; it’s also a compelling claim that, on at least one occasion, Hunter Biden sent his business partners an email that has the smell of a reworked classified briefing.

Can Mike Pence declassify the classified documents they just found at his house?

Slow Joe apologist just won't quit deflecting and defending our Idiot President.

Slow Joe apologist just won't quit deflecting and defending our Idiot President.
I did not defend anybody. I simply asked if Pence could declassify his stolen classified documents? Further, I would like to know if everything posted about Biden now applies to Pence since the situations are exactly the same.

Oh so now it's the "everybody does it" defense? Why wasn't that good enough for Trump who actually had the constitutional authority to declassify documents?
The fact that he has authority to declassify does not mean he did declassify. There is zero evidence that he did. As such, it is irrelevant to the fact that he stole them.

Mike Pence has called for a special council for all VP's who steal classified documents.

"I welcome the decision by Attorney General Garland to appoint a special counsel. If we have a special counsel reviewing classified materials that were found at Mar-a-Lago, we need to have a special counsel in this case, and that's progress," Pence told "Kudlow"

I mean, at this point, who doesn't have some classified documents just lying around somewhere. Lol.
Well, seems to me that the revelation that Pence has some too ends the whole saga...at least as it can be used to gore someone's ox.

Now, it will become an institutional issue...policies and procedures created...or tightened...so that the occupants of high office in the Executive Branch can't walk out of there with classified material. It's a revelation, though...how does an enemy of our country get their hands on classified material? Buddy up to an elected official is probably the best option...

I expect all former presidents and vice presidents have classified documents in their possession as they had access while serving. That's why I wasn't up in arms about trump and wasn't up in arms about Biden. And now pence. Where I have the issue is the double standard of how it's being handled and reported. To deny that isn't being honest and just being a political hack.

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect all former presidents and vice presidents have classified documents in their possession as they had access while serving. That's why I wasn't up in arms about trump and wasn't up in arms about Biden. And now pence. Where I have the issue is the double standard of how it's being handled and reported. To deny that isn't being honest and just being a political hack.
What double standard? Biden had his house searched and a special council appointed. It has been a non stop news cycle since his disclosure broke. Let's see if Pence gets a special council, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: y2h