Chicago Schools shut down after Democratic unions protest

Let the uptick in car-jacking begin. Seriously, this is why I am for school vouchers its a shame that children are held hostage due to union shenanigans.

Everyone's for school vouchers until their 5'6" son is cut from the basketball team and their 12-year-old daughter announces she's "down with OPP"

Let the uptick in car-jacking begin. Seriously, this is why I am for school vouchers its a shame that children are held hostage due to union shenanigans.

School vouchers are great until conservatives inevitably try to expand them into religious based schools. Get ready to have your tax dollars propping up small religious based schools.

School vouchers are great until conservatives inevitably try to expand them into religious based schools. Get ready to have your tax dollars propping up small religious based schools.

Yea. That's why its a bogus program. Conservatives don't send their kids to Our Lady of the Eternal Springs Christian Academy for the diverse makeup of the student body. Lauren would probably have a death grip on the SUV steering wheel driving her daughter Sophie to a sleepover uptown when the street numbers reach triple digits.

Do you visit a lot of Chicago public schools? What gives you such an opinion?

This is just another thread for the site to pretend they care about something so they can slam Democrats/liberals.

They must no longer be interested in low level NCAA womens swimming. So now they're acting as if inner city public schools of Chicago needs their attention.

It is long past time to end the public sector union monopolies. The destruction they have wreaked on 'education' is beyond measure.

This is just another thread for the site to pretend they care about something so they can slam Democrats/liberals.

They must no longer be interested in low level NCAA womens swimming. So now they're acting as if inner city public schools of Chicago needs their attention.
They can't complain about wood prices, anymore. They are now resorting to Chicago public schools.

lol

So they are going to knock heads with Biden? He said recently he wants the kids in school and according to his own words provided 186 BILLION with a B that's his words not mine to the public school systems around the country to do whatever they need to do to keep the schools safe and opened. This should be interesting.

Blah blah blah. Just give them their free passing grades so they can move on to getting their guns, clothes, shoes, chains, cars, and hip hop and be part of their failing black culture. They don’t give two shiitts about education. After all, that math they’re learning is racist!

So they are going to knock heads with Biden? He said recently he wants the kids in school and according to his own words provided 186 BILLION with a B that's his words not mine to the public school systems around the country to do whatever they need to do to keep the schools safe and opened. This should be interesting.
Yeah, but he also thinks it's 2020.

You can't believe a freakin' thing he says.

Blah blah blah. Just give them their free passing grades so they can move on to getting their guns, clothes, shoes, chains, cars, and hip hop and be part of their failing black culture. They don’t give two shiitts about education. After all, that math they’re learning is racist!
1641427501891.png

Those kids weren’t learning much anyway. For most, this is just delaying the inevitable.

Yep, the dems have been trying to stop this whole thing before it starts and they have to do it the hard way. Their great leader Margaret Sanger and all the current leaders wanted to nip it in the bud....dang racist republicans keep fighting it.

So now all unions are only democrats? That's funny because I have about as many teacher friends that are Republican as I do that are Democrat. Republicans can't be Republicans?

Always follow the money, 99% + donations go to the dems and they always get their way in the democrat controlled crap holes, which leads to a illiterate enslaved population, exactly as planned with plenty of money for the masters.

They lowered the standards to the point it is a honorary degree for attendance. They are mostly dysfunctional due to a intentional failed culture thanks to their masters, have you ever tried to work with them? They used to chop off their feet, this is worse....no way to run.

Last edited:
Its like that now. There are several itty- bitty Christian schools within a 20 mile radius from my house.