Chances in State from the GCL..whos got the best shot?

xgripx

Moeller- is good but they can be beaten...most likely at Elder this friday night
Lasalle-athetic but doenst have the kinda consistency to make state
St.Xavier-solid play. but isnt athletic enough and honestly the D is ok, and if Walt isnt exceptional and come state he will have a bulls eye on his back, the offense is weak
Elder- gritty and tough...also experienced(starting five are 3 year players) and they have a great team chemistry.

Elder or Moeller are the obvious favorites

I disagree, obviously. LS will get knocked out early because frankly, I dont think Flemming can coach very well. I think 2 of these three:

X
MOE
ELDER

will meet each other in eary rounds, but I think all 3 of those have a good shot to goto to state. X only lost to Moe by a couple, and I think they will beat Elder and Moeller at the end of this year.

thats a bold statement saying X will beat moeller and elder when both games are on the road when they already lost to both teams at home

I disagree, obviously. LS will get knocked out early because frankly, I dont think Flemming can coach very well. I think 2 of these three:

X
MOE
ELDER

will meet each other in eary rounds, but I think all 3 of those have a good shot to goto to state. X only lost to Moe by a couple, and I think they will beat Elder and Moeller at the end of this year.

now it's even more of a bold statement

X
MOE
ELDER

WRONG

im expecting X to have a very good year in basketball, last year our team was decent at best, almost losing to badin, and we went all the way to state. with most starters now being seniors i think X goes deep into the state tourney