CFP National Championship: #11 Ohio State vs #1 Alabama

Alabama is pretty darn good ? Great year for my Buckeyes when we weren’t confident they would even play this year. Losing Sermon on the first play of the game didn’t help

Bama is to good and Ohio State is missing to many players.

Whoever drafts Smith wins the lottery. He has 12 receptions for 215 yards and 3 TD's in the first half.

I also think Jones is a first round pick. If I was drafting in the bottom half of the 1st round I would pick the kid. He's 25 - 30 for 342 yards and 4 TD's. The job of an NFL QB is to get the ball to his play makers and Jones sure does that. I would think that Washington, New England, Pittsburgh and New Orleans would have Jones on their radar.

I have no idea where Fields is going to go in the draft. I can see him taken anywhere from the top 5 to the 2nd round. Tonight he's having a bad game but how much is the injury impacting that?

Not sure there's anything Day and Ohio State could have done to beat Bama. They seem a lot like last years LSU team - loaded with NFL talent.

Maybe just stick banks on Smith and try to blitz Jones sometimes. They've done a decent job slowing down Harris but Alabama hasn't really been feeding him. IDK what else you can do, though. Wade is garbage and I feel bad for whoever drafts him

Shaun Wade has gotten boned this year by the lack of talent OSU has at DB forcing him out of the slot to the outside.

Regardless, he was way over hyped guarding the slot with two first rounders playing on the outside. He's a mid-round pick as a slot corner.

Shaun Wade has gotten boned this year by the lack of talent OSU has at DB forcing him out of the slot to the outside.

Regardless, he was way over hyped guarding the slot with two first rounders playing on the outside. He's a mid-round pick as a slot corner.
I don’t know about the mid round pick, most NFL people know he is a slot corner

Idk if I’ve seen targeting called on a run play

When the rule first came out, it wasn't that rare even front on. Still gets called from the blind side as the hit was on Sermon. I don't think that hit was overlooked. I think it wasn't seen since it was behind the lines. I think seen, it would have gotten called. I think.