CDC: Only 6% of Covid deaths occurred without co-morbidities

It will be interesting in 5, 10 or 20 years when the media and govt get small ethics and we undercover the true story of this mess. Covid is real but the level of actions and posturing was unnecessary.
Shoot.....we don't need 5 or 10 years to reveal what has taken place with Coroni-Coroni, we knew what this was all about back in May. This has been a political weapon from day one, designed to wreck our robust economy, make normal folks miserable, and create Trump fatigue. The added benefit and possibly the ultimate goal of the Leftists may very well have been universal mail in ballots....They took a seasonal flu, and turned it into the black death for political purposes.

Shoot.....we don't need 5 or 10 years to reveal what has taken place with Coroni-Coroni, we knew what this was all about back in May. This has been a political weapon from day one, designed to wreck our robust economy, make normal folks miserable, and create Trump fatigue. The added benefit and possibly the ultimate goal of the Leftists may very well have been universal mail in ballots....They took a seasonal flu, and turned it into the black death for political purposes.
I understand. What I’m talking about is investigative reporting and tell all books for some of the underlying dirt.

So what is magical about sitting down versus standing up when it comes to wearing a mask? Does this mildly, dangerous virus not spread at lower altitudes? Should we all low crawl around from now on? Like if there was a fire in your house and you get under the smoke? Is that the idea?

The real funny thing is you think it works.
I guess your seated and social distanced from the next table and not walking right past somebody else that is eating. I actually don’t know for sure as I never heard an explanation but just applied some common sense. I also never spent to much mental energy on it because I never found it to be that big a deal. I feel bad for people that are tormented over masks.

I guess your seated and social distanced from the next table and not walking right past somebody else that is eating. I actually don’t know for sure as I never heard an explanation but just applied some common sense. I also never spent to much mental energy on it because I never found it to be that big a deal. I feel bad for people that are tormented over masks.
That brief moment you walk by another table without a mask isn't going to do anything to those at the table. Hope that helps.

If you need anymore assistance discerning what is stupid and what isn't, I am here for you.

That brief moment you walk by another table without a mask isn't going to do anything to those at the table. Hope that helps.

If you need anymore assistance discerning what is stupid and what isn't, I am here for you.
I actually don’t care if it is stupid. If it gets me into a brewery and makes somebody else feel safer, I’m good with it. It’s just not that big a deal. I feel bad for folks that struggle so much with this. It is a sign of underlying mental conditions.

I actually don’t care if it is stupid. If it gets me into a brewery and makes somebody else feel safer, I’m good with it. It’s just not that big a deal. I feel bad for folks that struggle so much with this. It is a sign of underlying mental conditions.
Lol. It's stupid that you don't care it's stupid. Way to go sheep!

The people with the underlying mental conditions are those that conform without questioning the soundness of these guidelines. You want to make people feel better? Buy them a beer instead. They will truly appreciate that more and is about as equally effective as preventing the spread of this virus as you wearing a mask as you walk past someone for a second or two.

I understand. What I’m talking about is investigative reporting and tell all books for some of the underlying dirt.
Soros' funded the study in the UK, and Gates funded the study out of Washington state that concluded the bodies would be piling up in the streets. Our Commie-Chinese friends got the ball rolling, and the Leftist Main Stream Media jumped on it with both feet to scare the hell out of all the facebook Karen's. Gates, Soros, and the Chi-Coms were the masterminds. The Leftist MSM just took the ball and ran with it. I doubt that Xi Xing Ping is gonna write a book about it, but you never know.

Lol. It's stupid that you don't care it's stupid. Way to go sheep!

The people with the underlying mental conditions are those that conform without questioning the soundness of these guidelines. You want to make people feel better? Buy them a beer instead. They will truly appreciate that more and is about as equally effective as preventing the spread of this virus as you wearing a mask as you walk past someone for a second or two.
I think lot’s of laws are stupid....too many to list. I just choose not to throw a tantrum about the ones that don’t have a negative material impact on my life. Especially this one which is temporary and despite your BS, does help slow the spread even if it is not a game changer.

Soros' funded the study in the UK, and Gates funded the study out of Washington state that concluded the bodies would be piling up in the streets. Our Commie-Chinese friends got the ball rolling, and the Leftist Main Stream Media jumped on it with both feet to scare the hell out of all the facebook Karen's. Gates, Soros, and the Chi-Coms were the masterminds. The Leftist MSM just took the ball and ran with it. I doubt that Xi Xing Ping is gonna write a book about it, but you never know.

booga-booga-booga :ROFLMAO:

Conspiracy Nut Alert!!!!!!! Somebody is spending too much time on Facebook.

I think lot’s of laws are stupid....too many to list. I just choose not to throw a tantrum about the ones that don’t have a negative material impact on my life. Especially this one which is temporary and despite your BS, does help slow the spread even if it is not a game changer.
Not throwing a tantrum. These also aren't even laws. And it doesn't help slow the spread. We've been under a mandate now for a month or so. Our new "cases" have been about the same. The only thing this has done is give weak minded individuals like yourself a false sense of security.

As I said buy beers for people instead. Will make them happier and will do the same good in slowing the spread as that mask you're wearing.

How many posters on Yappi don't have two or more co-morbidities? My guess is less than 10%.
overweight
smoking
reflux
high blood pressure
high cholesterol
diabetes
asthma

You know you are in trouble if Laura Ingram is live fact checking you on TV.

How many posters on Yappi don't have two or more co-morbidities? My guess is less than 10%.
overweight
smoking
reflux
high blood pressure
high cholesterol
diabetes
asthma

Well, your prediction success rate is currently .000, so best of luck with this one lol.

overweight
smoking
reflux
high blood pressure
high cholesterol
diabetes
asthma

Odds are quite high that the majority have at least one. Hell, I have one

overweight
smoking
reflux
high blood pressure
high cholesterol
diabetes
asthma

Lying again are we Happy? It's not "overweight" it's morbidly obese.

And it's not "high cholesterol" it's EXTREMELY high cholesterol/high blood pressure together.

One good thing is I can have my own cart when I golf. If they say something to me about it, I'll just tell them I'm high risk for Covid-19. Or if i want to ride with someone, I can say they live with me. Winner every time.

Not throwing a tantrum. These also aren't even laws. And it doesn't help slow the spread. We've been under a mandate now for a month or so. Our new "cases" have been about the same. The only thing this has done is give weak minded individuals like yourself a false sense of security.

As I said buy beers for people instead. Will make them happier and will do the same good in slowing the spread as that mask you're wearing.

Don't forget than on July 15 DeWine repeated what the Surgeon General said about masks... "If we wear masks for 4 weeks...... 6 weeks, we will knock this virus down"

a statement that he has cowardly since denied ever making.... (it was live during his 7/15 briefing)

Don't forget than on July 15 DeWine repeated what the Surgeon General said about masks... "If we wear masks for 4 weeks...... 6 weeks, we will knock this virus down"

a statement that he has cowardly since denied ever making.... (it was live during his 7/15 briefing)

Did you notice that at yesterday's covid update all DeWine talked about were his new traffic rules? WLW cut away because the governor was not talking about the pandemic at least not at the start of the briefing. I wonder if he was embarrassed by the over 1300 new cases showing up 6 weeks AFTER his mask mandate? Well he shouldn't be as evidence mounts that the testing is not accurate.

But that opens up another can of worms in which the Governors color coded warning system is almost entirely controlled by the change in amount of new cases. So if the testing produces to many false positives then the warning system is ..................... CRAP.

What a tangled web our Governor spins.

It really is disappoionting to see the fear in so many people. It is interesting with mask wearing being mandatory I find myself looking directly into peoples eyes more. What is sad is to see the fear in so many people. The MSM and Left wing is succeeding in keeping the populace walking in fear of one another. The Left wants everyone to be robots because it makes them easier to control.

overweight
smoking
reflux
high blood pressure
high cholesterol
diabetes
asthma

I have none of those as far as I know.

You post about masks all the time. For some reason, they upset you. Masks have not changed or inhibited my life in any way. They also don't crack the top 100 in terms of things that I think "infringe" on my rights. As an example, I am infringed on way more by speed limits and seat belt laws. I don't care about masks. People that spend more than a nanosecond complaining about them are whack jobs.

Further collateral damage from this insane response to the virus will be the emergence of super bugs (bacteria) because we are "sanitizing" everything.

The only thing that's being sanitized is our immune systems.....

Six months into the Covid-19 pandemic, the U.S. has now carried out two large-scale experiments in public health—first, in March and April, the lockdown of the economy to arrest the spread of the virus, and second, since mid-April, the reopening of the economy. The results are in. Counterintuitive though it may be, statistical analysis shows that locking down the economy didn’t contain the disease’s spread and reopening it didn’t unleash a second wave of infections.

Considering that lockdowns are economically costly and create well-documented long-term public-health consequences beyond Covid, imposing them appears to have been a large policy error. At the beginning, when little was known, officials acted in ways they thought prudent. But now evidence proves that lockdowns were an expensive treatment with serious side effects and no benefit to society.

TrendMacro, my analytics firm, tallied the cumulative number of reported cases of Covid-19 in each state and the District of Columbia as a percentage of population, based on data from state and local health departments aggregated by the Covid Tracking Project. We then compared that with the timing and intensity of the lockdown in each jurisdiction. That is measured not by the mandates put in place by government officials, but rather by observing what people in each jurisdiction actually did, along with their baseline behavior before the lockdowns. This is captured in highly detailed anonymized cellphone tracking data provided by Google and others and tabulated by the University of Maryland’s Transportation Institute into a “Social Distancing Index.”

Measuring from the start of the year to each state’s point of maximum lockdown—which range from April 5 to April 18—it turns out that lockdowns correlated with a greater spread of the virus. States with longer, stricter lockdowns also had larger Covid outbreaks. The five places with the harshest lockdowns—the District of Columbia, New York, Michigan, New Jersey and Massachusetts—had the heaviest caseloads.