Cc

triclyde

What use to stand for cross country now stands for constant complaining. I use to like to come to this site to read race updates and new training styles and techniques. Now you come here and read about why meets suck, bad seed times, poor time reporting, ripping people who are concerned about safety, rules that are stupid, and so on. Just think what the high school kids who read this site think. I think it is time for some posters to rethink how and what they post.

If you do not like how meets are run, don't go.

If you don't like how coaches seed their athletes, call them out.

If you do not like how times are reported, tough.

If you don't like a rule, contact your rules interpreter and voice your opinion, might help, if it doesn't, follow the rule and deal with it.

If you are going to put a person down for trying to make an event safer, come up with a better plan.

Rip me apart.

Positive Pete is always better than Debbie Downer.
No one wants to be friends with Debbie Downer.

But the reality of the situation is that a message board/forum is used to:
share ideas
share results
share frustrations with meets, rules, coaches etc.
Gloat about success.
Compare teams from different divisions (lasalle v. woodridge)

and most importantly share information. Don't let this forum get you down dude, take it for what it is--information. Don't take anything personally and hide behind your pseudo-name. So that you can fight another day.

What use to stand for cross country now stands for constant complaining. I use to like to come to this site to read race updates and new training styles and techniques. Now you come here and read about why meets suck, bad seed times, poor time reporting, ripping people who are concerned about safety, rules that are stupid, and so on. Just think what the high school kids who read this site think. I think it is time for some posters to rethink how and what they post.

If you do not like how meets are run, don't go.

If you don't like how coaches seed their athletes, call them out.

If you do not like how times are reported, tough.

If you don't like a rule, contact your rules interpreter and voice your opinion, might help, if it doesn't, follow the rule and deal with it.

If you are going to put a person down for trying to make an event safer, come up with a better plan.

Rip me apart.

You forgot one:

If you don't like Yappi go somewhere else.