Cardinal huskies football

Man going back to threads from two years ago when he was hired you’ve bashed him. Pathetic brother.

Anyhow, yes something happened with his in school position. He has been put on administrative leave for the mean time. No, he’s not fired. Now, talking with a few friends that live in Huntsburg Gresko is loved by many within the school. But heard administration is trying to push him out. Also, heard the new principal is an A**hole. I guess the huge issue is most of the people on staff are all coaches and friends/family of Gresko’s so the entire staff is going to leave if something happens. This late in the year will be tough to fill that position given Cardinal isn’t a real sought after coaching job.
Lmao loved within the school? Anytime someone says this, you know they're either friends with the person, or the person themselves trying to be anonymous. Back to back 4-6 seasons and firing an assistant coach on the field during a game makes you beloved eh? You either have inside connections or you are Gresko yourself to say something like this. I know way more about the situation and can tell you 100% this dude isn't as beloved as you think he is. Get over yourself dude. Nobody at Cardinal is trying to push him out. The guy got caught changing grades for football players. He thought he was invincible and got caught. Nobody is forcing him out. And if they were trying to force him out, they wouldn't have waited until May to do it. You can try to deflect to the principal all you want, but I guarantee in a year of a pandemic, the guy has more to worry about than trying to "push the football coach out." You are hilarious dude.

Get back to your indeed.com search for a new job Gresko

So the issue was that he was changing grades for football players? Is this official? If true I imagine his coaching days are over.

Changing grades for students was confirmed. Whether or not it was football players is irrelevant. He is not a teacher, his official title on the Cardinal website is "Student Attendance/Learning Center Supervisor," which anyone who has half a brain knows that something like this is a made up position given to either football or basketball coaches to keep them in district. Not sure how he would have access to grades, but again, that's probably why the police were involved. Gresko is still not allowed around the team and the school has not named a successor, nor have they posted the position either. Rumor is Perotti has been running workouts. It's almost June, the school needs to get it together. Like I said before though, with the superintendent on leave also, this probably isn't their main priority.

Changing grades for students was confirmed. Whether or not it was football players is irrelevant. He is not a teacher, his official title on the Cardinal website is "Student Attendance/Learning Center Supervisor," which anyone who has half a brain knows that something like this is a made up position given to either football or basketball coaches to keep them in district. Not sure how he would have access to grades, but again, that's probably why the police were involved. Gresko is still not allowed around the team and the school has not named a successor, nor have they posted the position either. Rumor is Perotti has been running workouts. It's almost June, the school needs to get it together. Like I said before though, with the superintendent on leave also, this probably isn't their main priority.
Wow this is heavy stuff!!! If true probably won’t coach again

Who confirmed?

Heard through the grape vine - take it how you wish.... Gesko is going with the "someone broke into my laptop" excuse for the reason the grades were changed. I guess if this is true he would be allowed to return.

Still crickets. No social media accounts have been active, nothing being promoted football wise on any Cardinal football or general athletics social media, very very strange situation. May be more to this than we think?

jiminy cricket GIF

Yup. Gresko is out, Perotti is taking over “for this year” (according to an email sent by the AD to players and parents yesterday). Confirmed by multiple parents. He’s probably done coaching for a while, I still wonder if there was more to the story than just changing grades. I’m sure more has to come out about this in the near future (although the Wattley story in Canton is dominating the headlines right now, what a moron there lol)

Yup. Gresko is out, Perotti is taking over “for this year” (according to an email sent by the AD to players and parents yesterday). Confirmed by multiple parents. He’s probably done coaching for a while, I still wonder if there was more to the story than just changing grades. I’m sure more has to come out about this in the near future (although the Wattley story in Canton is dominating the headlines right now, what a moron there lol)
Doesn't say "for this year" but yeah rest looks to be true. AD says Perotti has experience there and is excited to see what he can do. Rest of the staff has been asked to stay as well

Doesn't say "for this year" but yeah rest looks to be true. AD says Perotti has experience there and is excited to see what he can do. Rest of the staff has been asked to stay as well
Pretty sure Perrotti was there pre-Gresko wasnt he? I’m surprised the rest of the staff is going to stay since everyone except him and Baggett were brought in by GG. I’m sure there will be turnover next year regardless. AD is saving face by saying all of that. I wonder if/when the press gets ahold of the story what comes out about the situation. AD had no other choice but to let an assistant take over, can’t really do a full coaching search in June. Will be interesting to see if Perrotti stays there past this season

Pretty sure Perrotti was there pre-Gresko wasnt he? I’m surprised the rest of the staff is going to stay since everyone except him and Baggett were brought in by GG. I’m sure there will be turnover next year regardless. AD is saving face by saying all of that. I wonder if/when the press gets ahold of the story what comes out about the situation. AD had no other choice but to let an assistant take over, can’t really do a full coaching search in June. Will be interesting to see if Perrotti stays there past this season
CP was there pre-Gresko for a season or two. He teaches at grand valley he was the front runner for the job but Cardinal couldn’t get him in the building. Maybe they will to keep him there. Congrats to CP being named HC. It’s gonna be hard to deal with everything. So best of luck to Cardinal.