Canton McKinley Basketball Season 2021-2022

Will the McK/GlenOak game be on CCSTV Friday Nite?
Yes, according to Twitter.

I'll be there. They're letting parents of players, cheerleaders and pep band members in to see the game. If something is going to do down (which I doubt it will), I'm going to be there to protect my sons. I'm hearing it's related to a fight at the last game at GlenOak, involving non-athletes and maybe even adults. Not sure.

Yes, according to Twitter.

I'll be there. They're letting parents of players, cheerleaders and pep band members in to see the game. If something is going to do down (which I doubt it will), I'm going to be there to protect my sons. I'm hearing it's related to a fight at the last game at GlenOak, involving non-athletes and maybe even adults. Not sure.
Allegedly this was as a result of a fight that had occurred earlier in the season at GlenOak Canton PD and Stark County Sheriff supposedly were alerted of possible Gun Violence at the Field House from a Gang from GlenOak in retaliation

Attachments

• Glenoak v. McK.jpg
    Glenoak v. McK.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 30
Another weekend, two more wins by the Pups, the first under unusual circumstances. Great job by the kids to stay focused on the task at hand.

Tough loss for Harding after a fast start, but it was so great seeing Coach V. He's truly a great guy with a great family and I really hope that McKinley fans appreciate what they have. I can't believe how old his son is getting!

Good luck in the tournament.

IUDOGS where you at,need the scoop on McK's first couple tourney games? Who are these Guy's ,we need two more wins pal...BAM!