Can't Miss Players This Season?

I'd love to get a thread going and see who you guys/gals think is a must see experience this season. Whether they're a big name recruit, or a small school phenom, I'd love to hear some names of players you have to see to believe.

Erick Holley - Akron East, signed to play Football and Basketball at the University of Akron next year.

Danny Austing from Taylor
6ft guard avg'ed 18 ppg 4 reb 3 steals 2 asst a game last year as a Junior. (avg'ed 15ppg as a sophmore and 8ppg as a freshmen 4 year varsity guy!)

WOAC
Layne Sarver Sr - Tri Village
Mason Shrout So - Preble Shawnee
Parker Davidson Jr - Bradford

Shelby county league
Jacob Pleiman Sr - Botkins
Carter Pleiman Jr - Botkins
McKane Finkbine - Anna
Caleb Mauer - Fort Loramie

Three Rivers confrence
Jacob Roeth So - Miami East
Wes Enis So - Miami East
Casey Kessee - Sr Bethel

WOAC
Layne Sarver Sr - Tri Village
Mason Shrout So - Preble Shawnee
Parker Davidson Jr - Bradford

Shelby county league
Jacob Pleiman Sr - Botkins
Carter Pleiman Jr - Botkins
McKane Finkbine - Anna
Caleb Mauer - Fort Loramie

Three Rivers confrence
Jacob Roeth So - Miami East
Wes Enis So - Miami East
Casey Kessee - Sr Bethel
Botkins looks set to make a good run for a repeat.

That is a murderous schedule! It's great to see LeBron continue his connection with the Irish by having them visit CA to play Sierra Canyon. And I guess we will get to see Chris Livingston go up against STVM. Only it will be with Oak Hill rather than Buchtel.

Since this turned into basically everyone saying their high schools best player is the can't miss player everyone needs to see, this should help narrow down the conversation.

I was actually coming to post this. good article My man Darryn checking in at #22 for the whole state before playing a game

I was actually coming to post this. good article My man Darryn checking in at #22 for the whole state before playing a game
Do you think he stays all 4 years at CVCA? I know the connection, but just wondering if he will.

Do you think he stays all 4 years at CVCA? I know the connection, but just wondering if he will.
short answer no lol.

Long answer he was looking hard at prep schools and I think since he is truly 14 his parents are gauging him officially against 17-18 year Olds before they have him go to an elite prep school. I could be wrong but just don't see the need to play in regular high school when prep school will truly prep him for the next level and beyond and thats the future

short answer no lol.

Long answer he was looking hard at prep schools and I think since he is truly 14 his parents are gauging him officially against 17-18 year Olds before they have him go to an elite prep school. I could be wrong but just don't see the need to play in regular high school when prep school will truly prep him for the next level and beyond and thats the future
Thanks. Absolutely makes sense