Canfield @ Chaney

NeoFootballFan75

Canfield on a roll taking on Chaney at home, Chaney has the ability to make it a game but I think Canfield is too good all around. 35-10 Canfield, thoughts?

I am picking Chaney to beat Mooney tonight. They are better than their 0-3 record. This could be a very interesting game next week.

I am picking Chaney to beat Mooney tonight. They are better than their 0-3 record. This could be a very interesting game next week.
Same here. Chaney is fast, fast, fast. Don’t think Mooney will handle that well. Canfield on the other hand is Strong on the lines along with pretty good speed and their execution will be much better than Chaney's.

Same here. Chaney is fast, fast, fast. Don’t think Mooney will handle that well. Canfield on the other hand is Strong on the lines along with pretty good speed and their execution will be much better than Chaney's.
If Chaney is composed they win this game decisively. A city team with confidence is dangerous especially with the great athletes Chaney has.

Chaney looked really good. They are lightning fast on defense. I really hope this is the game of the week next week. I want to watch the stream.

Chaney won their first game of the year against an absolutely putrid Mooney team. This is probably the worst Mooney team in recent memory,,,I wouldn’t place the expectations too high. Chaney lost to a well below average Howland team two weeks ago and scored their lone touchdown against Ursuline on the last play of the game,,, granted they played a good game against Fitch. However, I think Canfield wins this one without too much trouble.

Chaney looked really good. They are lightning fast on defense. I really hope this is the game of the week next week. I want to watch the stream.
Ryan Allison has indicated a couple times this weekend that they are leaning toward Hubbard/Poland.

It’s Hubbard/Poland.

Canfield cannot let Chaney stay around in the game, then it will get really tough.if I had to pick I would go

Canfield 24
Chaney 14

I am pretty sure that Canfield vs Boardman is the only game they were considering on Canfield's schedule for game of the week. It usually is the selection every year since the series started for some reason. Before that they used to do Poland vs Canfield pretty much every year.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that Canfield vs Boardman is the only game they were considering on Canfield's schedule for game of the week. It usually is the selection every year since the series started for some reason. Before that they used to do Poland vs Canfield pretty much every year.

Mooney/Ursuline is next week... that will be a terrible GOTW, but they always put that game on TV.
Shame... there will be much better games next week than Mooney/Ursuline.

Mooney/Ursuline is next week... that will be a terrible GOTW, but they always put that game on TV.
Shame... there will be much better games next week than Mooney/Ursuline.
I agree!!! Is it because Chad Krispinsky went to Mooney? They do that game every year even when there are much better games available.

Well, Chaney won the 1st half. Canfield missing 2 starters on D, 3 on offense. Chaney missing the QB. Canfield mauled them in the 2nd half. 32 is the best LB in the area, 34 probably right behind him. 32 didn’t play until 3rd quarter then scored twice in 5 minutes. Cards improve to 5-0. Wasnt pretty.

Well, Chaney won the 1st half. Canfield missing 2 starters on D, 3 on offense. Chaney missing the QB. Canfield mauled them in the 2nd half. 32 is the best LB in the area, 34 probably right behind him. 32 didn’t play until 3rd quarter then scored twice in 5 minutes. Cards improve to 5-0. Wasnt pretty.
He's legit!! But 32 got hurt last week chasing kicks in the 4th quarter when their team was up like 4 scores...Sometimes these coaches are the absolute dumbest smart people on the planet

He's legit!! But 32 got hurt last week chasing kicks in the 4th quarter when their team was up like 4 scores...Sometimes these coaches are the absolute dumbest smart people on the planet
Yeah it was an bad situation. That junior stepped up in the middle, he usually starts but not at mike. I had to have heard his name 20 times on defense, also heard he’s a D1 mid major recruit.