Candy Corn - over rated or under rated?

14Red

This is pretty much a seasonal candy question, as it seems like we only see candy corn in the fall.

So what do you think about candy corn? Go...

When I was 4 or 5, I actually enjoyed the taste. I think there was a certain nutty flavor, something distinct about it. By the time I was 8, I didn't care for it. Not sure if the manufacturer did something to the flavor or if it was just me that was nutty.

When I was 4 or 5, I actually enjoyed the taste. I think there was a certain nutty flavor, something distinct about it. By the time I was 8, I didn't care for it. Not sure if the manufacturer did something to the flavor or if it was just me that was nutty.
This is real, I think you have to stick with a good brand name, like Brach's. Some candy corn gets very waxy.

If there is candy corn in a bowl and kids are around it takes 5 minutes for one of them to make fangs out of them.

Our family was not "well off". We rarely had treats. As such, Halloween was fairly special. I remember my brother doing his best to make a candy corn last. He would bite off each color individually and chew each one separately. He felt as though he had 3 pieces of candy. He would swear each color taste different.

Mix candy corn in a bowl with peanuts and the combination kind of tastes like a Payday candy bar.
May I suggest then just go buy the Payday and leave the high percent of wax out of your body? Reminds me of the fake apple pie made with Ritz crackers why I ask would you go to the trouble to make fake when you can have the real deal?

May I suggest then just go buy the Payday and leave the high percent of wax out of your body? Reminds me of the fake apple pie made with Ritz crackers why I ask would you go to the trouble to make fake when you can have the real deal?
Never heard of it so I looked it up. LOL how creative. LOL