Campbell Memorial 2021

I believe that Coach Hunt and former player Elijah McCaskill are on the staff. I have been told some of the skill players that were there a couple of years ago who transferred out are back at Campbell this year. Oline and Dline will be the question. Good Luck Rec Devils!

So is the new coach in the school? You have to believe that a coach would struggle not being in the building at a school like Camel.
I believe I read he is a teacher at Boardman. Doubtful that he is in the building if that is true. Could be a rough year for them...Brookfield, Garfield and LaBrae and I am thinking Crestview will be out of reach. Liberty, NF, Champion and Campbell will struggle to get wins in league other than against one another.I think Campbell could get a few out of league games though.

I believe I read he is a teacher at Boardman. Doubtful that he is in the building if that is true. Could be a rough year for them...Brookfield, Garfield and LaBrae and I am thinking Crestview will be out of reach. Liberty, NF, Champion and Campbell will struggle to get wins in league other than against one another.I think Campbell could get a few out of league games though.
Who are their out of conference games

Word has it that Valleys roster is way, way up. They'll be improved this year. Lowellvilles QB is dangerous but they play zero defense.
If that's the case? Hake has been "SAVED BIG TIME". The "ALMIGHTY" has answered Valleys prayers by parting the "Red Sea" with some terrific "HOLY" players... The "ALMIGHTY"... please "HEAL" the wrath of these "HOLY" players! So they can be glorified this season onto victories to week 15. Can I hear an "AMEN" Brothers and Sisters!?! Give me a Break?

I heard they just lost their QB. Also a very good basketball player. a "6 foot 4 inch" 10th grader with a lot of talent. Took his "Game" to Fitch. I believe his last name is Robinson. Sad...
I also heard that the new coaching staff is having a difficult time adjusting. "Toto... your not in Poland anymore."

I heard they just lost their QB. Also a very good basketball player. a "6 foot 4 inch" 10th grader with a lot of talent. Took his "Game" to Fitch. I believe his last name is Robinson. Sad...
I also heard that the new coaching staff is having a difficult time adjusting. "Toto... your not in Poland anymore."
I heard really good things about that kid too

Unless Coach King has been living under a rock for the past several years he was well aware of what he was getting into by accepting the Campbell job. If he is serious about rebuilding the program he has his work cut out for him. A big step would be for King to get a teaching position in the high school at Campbell. The last thing Campbell needs is for the coaching carousel to continue with King leaving after this season. He needs to stay. I know nothing about how the numbers are. They need to increase because the league schedule has gotten tougher with Garfield joining, a program noted for having hard nosed kids.

Unless Coach King has been living under a rock for the past several years he was well aware of what he was getting into by accepting the Campbell job. If he is serious about rebuilding the program he has his work cut out for him. A big step would be for King to get a teaching position in the high school at Campbell. The last thing Campbell needs is for the coaching carousel to continue with King leaving after this season. He needs to stay. I know nothing about how the numbers are. They need to increase because the league schedule has gotten tougher with Garfield joining, a program noted for having hard nosed kids.
If Coach King develops a program of respectability at Campbell? He will use it as a "Stepping Stone." There are coaches out there "Past and Present" who never had an opportunity to be a Head Coach who would be grateful for the opportunity. But not important "Here or there." What is important for Coach King to get the support in Campbell for his program. Good Luck to the Devils this season.

Some coaches need humbled, this is one example, main thing is getting the kids to buy in and believe in coach. The schedule doesn’t do too many favors at all for a rebuilding team

Word has it that Valleys roster is way, way up. They'll be improved this year. Lowellvilles QB is dangerous but they play zero defense.
Funny I just heard the exact opposite...won’t matter either way. Weak league and occ schedule other than labrae...who will beat them badly. A lot more to juggle at valley compared to reserve but hake did coach at East so I’m sure he can handle it.

Funny I just heard the exact opposite...won’t matter either way. Weak league and occ schedule other than labrae...who will beat them badly. A lot more to juggle at valley compared to reserve but hake did coach at East so I’m sure he can handle it.
Jaws is right. Valleys numbers are up. Hake did well at East as an assistant. He will have ZERO, repeat, ZERO problems with the kids
His main problem will be administration. Will they overlook F bombs and tirades, especially if they have a winning record?

Jaws is right. Valleys numbers are up. Hake did well at East as an assistant. He will have ZERO, repeat, ZERO problems with the kids
His main problem will be administration. Will they overlook F bombs and tirades, especially if they have a winning record?
That league is going to want Valley out sooner then later, they already cry about “recruiting” even tho they aren’t even close to as bad as some public’s in this area when it comes to pulling in different schools kids. Just learn to live with it

Do we know how many kids the red devils got back this year who had previously transferred out? The Red Devils schedule is tough this year. Labrae qb just recently committed to Yale, so congrats to the young man!! I have to say it is weird to see Lowellville on the schedule, but many things have changed over the years in Campbell.

That league is going to want Valley out sooner then later, they already cry about “recruiting” even tho they aren’t even close to as bad as some public’s in this area when it comes to pulling in different schools kids. Just learn to live with it
Another admission of recruiting, thanks Motor Mouth. YC HAS recruited hard since Hake took over. Get with the program or don't post.

Shame. Bayuk had Campbell playing some good football in 2011/2012. I remember Hughs running all over everyone. I'm sure Chaney reopening hasn't helped.

Bayuk wasn’t at Campbell in 2011 and 2012. He was there from 2006 or 2007 through 2009. He was at Howland and WGH prior to taking over at JFK in 2014.
Sikora took over in 2010. Hughes didn’t really play until 2010, his Junior year. And he only started because the starter got hurt. His older brother was also the quarterback in 2010, and probably during at least some of the Bayuk years.

Bayuk wasn’t at Campbell in 2011 and 2012. He was there from 2006 or 2007 through 2009. He was at Howland and WGH prior to taking over at JFK in 2014.
Sikora took over in 2010. Hughes didn’t really play until 2010, his Junior year. And he only started because the starter got hurt. His older brother was also the quarterback in 2010, and probably during at least some of the Bayuk years.
I know Bayuk was the OC at Harding in 2012.

No. John Protopapa was at Campbell from 2008 to 2010. Bayuk came in after Protopapa. And then, the scheduled became weaker at that time. Hughes became a freshmen in Bayuk's first year.