Cambridge QB

Rat Pack

Does anyone know what happened to the QB from Cambridge? Statistically, he was having a good year throwing the ball but the team is struggling to win games. I heard he left the game in the 4th quarter last Friday and never returned. Is he hurt and done for the year?

Does anyone know what happened to the QB from Cambridge? Statistically, he was having a good year throwing the ball but the team is struggling to win games. I heard he left the game in the 4th quarter last Friday and never returned. Is he hurt and done for the year?
Believe he's done for the season..knee issue. Dr. Appt yesterday but haven't heard yet.

Statistically, he was leading the state in yards going into last week. That's according to MaxPreps of course.

Definitely done for the season..out for probably a month. He should be ready to go for basketball season. Not a bad start to his career, except for the losses:

2584 yds, 184 for 314 (58.60 %), 18 TDs, 7 INTs (ranked #3 on MaxPreps in yards)
222 yds, 84 carries, 8 TDs

For those of us not familiar with HS FB at Cambridge and SE Ohio - what is this kid's name? and what class year is he?

Sounds like he is a stud in the making.

Holy cow,I thought how in the world is Cambridge 0-8 , then I saw they give up 50 points a game with just 1 loss less than double figures.

Carpenter is a solid athlete. Never played football until his Freshman year. As a Freshman, #2 starter (6-1, 1.195 ERA and played LF batted .304 ) on baseball team that lost in Regional Finals and best player on basketball team.