Caitlyn Jenner running for governor of California

1619189017804.png

This is one where I won't judge. What Jenner has done to his body was his choice. I believe that will be up to God. If the people of California elect him so be it. He was one hell of an Olympic athlete.

I know a guy who legally changed his name to I Hate Black People. I refuse to address him as such. It’s perfectly fine if someone here wants to call Bruce by his given name rather than his pretend name.

If this somehow ends up being Jenner vs. Newsom in the final recall election, who would you vote for?

It's appropriate that a guy that sliced his dude off should be Governor of California.

Well, if there was ever a Republican who could get elected in the land of fruits and nuts, it would be the cockatoo with the whore daughters.

Seems like a perfect match.

Well, if there was ever a Republican who could get elected in the land of fruits and nuts, it would be the cockatoo with the whore daughters.

Seems like a perfect match.
What will be funny is when he wins, and confiscates their wealth, along with the hooker ex-wife.

So... if any of your friends/family prefer to be called a nickname, do you absolutely refuse to call them that? Or are you only an a s s h o l e on the internet?
Depends on the nickname.

But we aren't talking about nicknames here are we? In this case it's a mentally ill person is confused about his gender and possibly mutilated his body. I don't care enough to know for sure.

Reactions: y2h
If this somehow ends up being Jenner vs. Newsom in the final recall election, who would you vote for?
Until he runs in ohio I thankfully don't have to worry about that. We need to worry about keeping Nan out of the governor's office.

Depends on the nickname.

But we aren't talking about nicknames here are we? In this case it's a mentally ill person is confused about his gender and possibly mutilated his body. I don't care enough to know for sure.
Sounds like you care more than you let on, especially about what people do to their own genitals. Weirdo