BUCS vs CHIEFS

Take Mahomes out. Kansas City lost composure, really bad mistakes. I would have bet KC would have won by 21. Wasn't aware offensive line was an issue. Mahomes wasn't healthy,but that's the NFL. Hell of a game plan by Tampa.

I thought the Bucs would win behind a defense constantly pounding on Mahomes.. I never anticipated an -whoopin'.

Basically don’t talk trash to the greatest NFL player of all time
Has Brady ever responded that way? Whatever Honey said had to be personal. The D backs lost composure and honey was the source. The guy is really good, but his antics hurt the team. I would put him in the Beckham category.

The drops and penalties killed any chance KC had with the bandaided line they had to use. Got to be in the drawing for 50 thousand when the score went to 13 - 3 but since I do not win anything ever . Did make the game a little more fun to not worry who and why but how the score could come around again so I could get in the drawing again. Did not happen. I watch the Browns, I hate the Bengals and I have also realized how much more I like HS and college football than the pro game. How many months is it until we get to watch football again?

The drops and penalties killed any chance KC had with the bandaided line they had to use. Got to be in the drawing for 50 thousand when the score went to 13 - 3 but since I do not win anything ever . Did make the game a little more fun to not worry who and why but how the score could come around again so I could get in the drawing again. Did not happen. I watch the Browns, I hate the Bengals and I have also realized how much more I like HS and college football than the pro game. How many months is it until we get to watch football again?

Many small colleges are playing spring ball.