Bucksmans Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucksman

A few weeks ago I endorsed Bucksman over Brakeman. I must say I need to step back from that. In reading over his Sectional picks, he has not done his homework. He has kids at the wrong weights, kids listed who are injured etc. Sorry Bucksman, you ARE SLIPPING......................

Back to the Brakeman

You can never count out a kid with an injury at this time of the year. Personally Im staying with Bucksman over Brakeman.

A few weeks ago I endorsed Bucksman over Brakeman. I must say I need to step back from that. In reading over his Sectional picks, he has not done his homework. He has kids at the wrong weights, kids listed who are injured etc. Sorry Bucksman, you ARE SLIPPING......................

Back to the Brakeman

I will stick with Bucksman, enjoy Brakeman but his his report is not without mistakes. Wrestlers ranked that arent wrestling this year? Weight mistakes. How would anyone be expected to have everything correct trying to predict the whole state? Unless your putting out a report every week leading up to C-bus, don't understand how people expect someone to have everthing perfect before participants sometime even know. They are FORECASTS! That being said,I think Bucksman has better pulse and maybe better info as we get closer to tourney time.

I'll take Brakeman, his intuition is better. Bucksman has his finger on the data but losses when it comes to intuition and analysis of style. For that matter Boro Fan has better intuition than Bucksman. Mistakes will always happen.

Be thankful that the forecast are available. Brakeman, Bucksman, Firestone Fan, Boro, etc... just providing info and discussion on the season, and post season. Rankings and forecast are all subjectable. Thier knowledge and research is appreciated by me, and if they were 100% accurate, well that would be scary!

I was watching the PennState Wisconson dual, and I can't remember who said it but, in wrestling you are lucky to be 100% healthy for 25% of your matches, so when someone projects a wrestler to finish in a certain position, well, there is a lot to consider, and factor in even beyond the weight classes.

Enjoy the forecast/projections/reports. These guys are why we have the forums. Keeping the wrestling fresh through the season. Posting results, tournament previews, updating rankings, try it, it is work. They enjoy doing it, and I enjoy reading thier different views and compairing them to my own.

All the forecast, predictions will be over soon, March 5th on Saturday Night, the All Ohio Wrestler's will be determined.

Until then, it is nice to discuss, and compare the reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.