1. Breck.-Broadview Hts. 224.00
2. Olmsted Falls 190.00
3. North Olmsted 103.50
4. Midpark 100.50
5. Amherst 99.50
6. Westlake 70.00
7. Avon Lake 58.00
8. Berea 21.50

Surprise to me in the standings is how poorly Amherst performed. I thought they would show more.

All schools in this conferece are DI and exit sectionals feeding into the Lorain District. Brecksville, Midpark, and Berea go to Medina next week; while the others go to Lorain.

103 - Krumheuer (Mid) 6-2 Mueller (OF) for 1st
112 - DuPratt (OF) wins
119 - Matos (Amh) 5-2 Pruchinski (Breck) for 1st, Assadorian (OF) takes 3rd; Pruchinski over Assadorian 8-7 in the semi
125 - Biggs (NO) pins D'Amico (Breck) for 1st
130 - Baran (Breck) over Brunner (NO) 4-3 for 1st, this could be a go-to-state match in two weeks time
135 - Good (Breck) wins the title
140 - Hiles (Breck) 2-0 over Basinski (Amh) for 1st, this could be a go-to-state match in two weeks time as well
145 - Saridakis (Breck) wins the title
152 - Stuckart (Wes) 3-2 over Barr (Breck) for 1st, similarly this could be a to-state type match in two weeks time; Binggeli (OF) over Darby (Mid) 5-4 for third ... Stuckart beat Binggeli 8-2 and Barr 5-4 over Darby in the semis
160 - Roddy (Breck) pins Zayed (NO) for 1st
171 - Willet (Breck) takes the title
189 - Roig (OF) takes the title
215 - Sheffield (Mid) takes the title
285 - Frank (AL) takes the title

amherst

Yes, big surprise with amherst. Looks like north olmsted did well. I heard from someone that was there that haverdill from brecksville got tossed. If that's true he won't be able to coach at sectional. Interested in how a coach blowing all the other teams out could get thrown out of tournament.

Brecksville

I see they only had 4 champs this year, they have been winning 7 or 8 each year. I am not suprrised by them losing team ponts. They cry always complain alot. Did Haverdill get kicked out?????