Boys State Appearances Streak

I'm not motivated enough to look this up, but I am interested in the topic, so would you mind posting the list of the 13 teams?

Teams (current streak)

Unioto (5)
St. Xavier (16)
Cleveland St. Ignatius (15)
East Canton (5)
West Liberty-Salem (4)
Fredericktown (5)
Hillard Davidson (6)
Louisville (4)
Mason (15)
Medina (7)
Mount Gilead (6)
Woodridge (18)
Sheridan (8)

The current teams of four or more total State Appearances!
Unioto (18)
St. Xavier (39)
Cleveland St. Ignatius (33)
East Canton (23)
West Liberty-Salem (20)
Fredericktown (17)
Hillard Davidson (20)
Louisville (12)
Mason (16)
Medina (23)
Mt. Gilead (13)
Woodridge (21)
Sheridan (13)

I posted this on the girls thread as well. I keep lists of top 10 state finishes for boys and girls, all divisions, if that helps anyone. I feel a top 10 finish shows success at the state level while qualifying to state is more of a regional success against 1/4 of the state. I think that any and all lists of this sort are motivating beneficial to the sport.

It's really hard to stay on top, and for these programs to maintain the level of success they've had is something I appreciate as a coach. This sport is soooooo difficult in so many ways, but those that can navigate the adversity, setbacks, and turnover year after year definitely have my utmost respect.

I didn't study all of the teams on the list, but I'll wager that Louisville has the longest odds of returning to state. They graduate their entire top 5 and 6 of their top 7 from last year. They've been in this situation before and had talented classes come up from junior high just in time to keep competing at a high level. This fall might be different.

Woodridge Boys extended to 19, Girls to 18.
Medina boys 8

Louisville falls off as expected. But still impressive the streak they had.

$t. Iggy falls off. (Big time)