BLOODBATH MEDIA HOAX

I have this weird inclination. I will see someone or a group of people doing or saying something, and I have to try to understand why they are doing and saying it.

If possible, I ask them to explain it. It is remarkable how many people lack the insight into themselves to tell you in an understandable way the whys behind what the do and say, but some people can. When they can, that makes it easier to achieve understanding.

Some people know, but they don't want to admit what their thinking is based on. Sometimes they are afraid of criticism or being embarrassed. Sometimes there is some kind of painful trauma at the base of it. In this case, you have to work backwards from their words and actions and reason it out in that direction to get to the cause of their words and actions.

So, someone like Ox says something - it may be a good point, a flawed point, or utterly ridiculous. I will get out on my lawn tractor to mow the 3 acre lawn and sit there and mull all of the possibilities to get my best theory as to why he is saying something, and then I will test my theory by probing him with a question or statement. For some inexplicable reason, I have to process it like that, or it drives me nuts. Lol

I drive my wife nuts with it. She has 2 explanations for odd behavior: they are evil or they are insane. End of process. She doesn't care about the why, only what is. I have this compulsion to not only perceive what is, but also know the why.
Psychology books are interesting. CBT study is the road map. Imo. The balance of the inner being is lacking with so many humans. You won't understand if you've never experienced.

Crusaders has had one of the most profound flips I've ever seen. From dyed in the wool liberal to as conservative as anyone here.
Yeah, I remember the days when he argued that all the money my company made annually should have been given to my employees........but those same employees should bear no responsibility for any losses that my company incurred.

It explains a few things about you, dope.

He never said he hated liberalism at 8 years old! You made that up!

lmao
You are right. He was 10-12. He could not vote in 1980 when he was 16. He hated liberalism since carter was elected in 1976. He hated liberalism in 6th grade. No wonder he married a woman who thinks EVs are Commie tools for world domination.

It explains a few things about you, dope.

He never said he hated liberalism at 8 years old! You made that up!

lmao
I find all kinds of people interesting and will engage them, especially those who think differently than I.

I'm not talking about anyone in particular, but some people are so vile and repulsive, when you cut off their access to you, your quality of life and level of peace goes way up. ;)

I find all kinds of people interesting and will engage them, especially those who think differently than I.

I'm not talking about anyone in particular, but some people are so vile and repulsive, when you cut off their access to you, your quality of life and level of peace goes way up. ;)
Liberals are good for entertainment value as comic relief.

Actually, they are good also for helping challenge your thinking. We need people that think differently than we do and know things we don't know. That's how we learn. It's difficult in a political context because of the bile it often comes soaked in, but if you can overlook that, there are things to learn.

I think it's important to distinguish libs from leftists. I've learned a ton from liberals. Leftists, not so much. Liberals are in a bad spot these days. They have had a home in the Dem Party since the 1960's and it's hard to leave home. If you do, where do you go? There's no where to go except maybe to declare yourself a left-leaning Independent. So, most of them stay in the Dem Party, but as the party has increasingly embraced leftism, they have to go along to some degree and try to defend things they aren't entirely comfortable with that those revolutionaries to their left are pushing.

I would love to have dinner with journalist Ezra Klein, just listen to him talk about politics, and ask him some questions. I wouldn't agree with a word he says, but he says his words so well, and is very skilled as an apologist for the Left.

At the end of the day, leftist or lib, they will challenge you, and while they are rarely wholly convincing, they help you understand the parameters of the ideological battle, help you to refine your thinking, or, as is often the case, convince you further as to the folly and logical holes in what they believe.

So, be kind and thank a leftie today. :)

When I was 27 and still an idealist I voted for Jimmy Carter.

When I was 31 and more of a realist I voted for Ronald Reagan, and have not looked back.
When I was 20, I was heavily influenced to vote for John Anderson because Reagan was going to start WW3 and Carter was a b00b.

When I was 24, I realized I'd been duped and voted for the greatest President of my lifetime, Ronald Wilson Reagan. I've never voted for a federal D candidate since then.

Is it painful to constantly admit that?

I must seem like a god to you.

BLOODBATH!
No at all because it is so seldom but the best part is my point still stands. He knew liberalism was not for him in the 6th grade. Wonder what else he thought he knew in the 6th?

Actually, they are good also for helping challenge your thinking. We need people that think differently than we do and know things we don't know. That's how we learn. It's difficult in a political context because of the bile it often comes soaked in, but if you can overlook that, there are things to learn.

I think it's important to distinguish libs from leftists. I've learned a ton from liberals. Leftists, not so much. Liberals are in a bad spot these days. They have had a home in the Dem Party since the 1960's and it's hard to leave home. If you do, where do you go? There's no where to go except maybe to declare yourself a left-leaning Independent. So, most of them stay in the Dem Party, but as the party has increasingly embraced leftism, they have to go along to some degree and try to defend things they aren't entirely comfortable with that those revolutionaries to their left are pushing.

I would love to have dinner with journalist Ezra Klein, just listen to him talk about politics, and ask him some questions. I wouldn't agree with a word he says, but he says his words so well, and is very skilled as an apologist for the Left.

At the end of the day, leftist or lib, they will challenge you, and while they are rarely wholly convincing, they help you understand the parameters of the ideological battle, help you to refine your thinking, or, as is often the case, convince you further as to the folly and logical holes in what they believe.

So, be kind and thank a leftie today. :)
Or, put yourself in a bubble because you think somebody you have never met is a "leftest" because they call out your BS.

Or, put yourself in a bubble because you think somebody you have never met is a "leftest" because they call out your BS.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I was watching AOC making a fool of herself this morning in the hearing with Bobulinski. She asked what crime Biden supposedly committed and he cited federal corruption statutes, conspiracy, FARA, and RICO. She then says RICO is not a crime, but a category. She was loud and obnoxious.

If RICO isn't a crime, someone needs to tell Fani Willis. Lol. You can get away with being loud, obnoxious, and right but AOC was loud, obnoxious and wrong.

But this ties into what we were talking about yesterday in regards to how the Left relates to truth and narrative formation. They use distorted language as a weapon. They redefine terms, take things out of context, distort words and common or precise meanings in order to form the narrative that is needed - in this case, "Joe Biden has committed no crime because you can't name one" (right after the guy named four). Lol

I was watching AOC making a fool of herself this morning in the hearing with Bobulinski. She asked what crime Biden supposedly committed and he cited federal corruption statutes, conspiracy, FARA, and RICO. She then says RICO is not a crime, but a category. She was loud and obnoxious.

If RICO isn't a crime, someone needs to tell Fani Willis. Lol. You can get away with being loud, obnoxious, and right but AOC was loud, obnoxious and wrong.

But this ties into what we were talking about yesterday in regards to how the Left relates to truth and narrative formation. They use distorted language as a weapon. They redefine terms, take things out of context, distort words and common or precise meanings in order to form the narrative that is needed - in this case, "Joe Biden has committed no crime because you can't name one" (right after the guy named four). Lol
Tactical politics introduced by BO. Thanks Saul

"call out" lol

You defend the indefensible. You may fancy yourself as some clever devil's advocate, but your grade school sophistry is boorish.

Please make a note of this.

Google has changed the definition of the word "bloodbath" in the last few days. I wonder what would cause them to do that. Screenshots available upon request, although evidence is like used toilet paper to the communist sympathizer.

Google has changed the definition of the word "bloodbath" in the last few days. I wonder what would cause them to do that. Screenshots available upon request, although evidence is like used toilet paper to the communist sympathizer.
When someone posted the screenshot from m-w the other day, I was waiting for it to disappear from that site. I'm kind of impressed it hasn't yet.

Wait. People have to use search engines to understand what BLOODBATH means? Lol.
Good diversion. Forget about Google and the rest of the media that controls what we see, look how funny it is that somebody even uses search engines to find the definition of a word.

You want a word that people define incorrectly all the time? Baffle.
"Deaths of pregnant women up 400% last two years, baffling health experts".

I ignore that fool as well.

It's almost as fun as 10th grade, when my GF's mom got her an IUD. OK, I'm exaggerating, but more people should switch him off

The "ignore" button is your friend.

When I was a young idiot, running wide open, I had an alcoholic friend about whom I could always say to myself, "Well, at least I don't drink as much as _____!".

The existence of typical liberals is kind of like that for me, now. ;)

Good diversion. Forget about Google and the rest of the media that controls what we see, look how funny it is that somebody even uses search engines to find the definition of a word.

Huh?

Lol. You have a choice to use a different search engine, no?