BLOODBATH MEDIA HOAX

IMG_6769.jpeg

According to the US Flag Code, you should remove a hat when rendering honor to the Flag unless the hat is part of an official uniform or religious headwear. But the Flag Code also says that only personnel in uniform should salute! Persons not in uniform should place their hands over their heart.

Interesting how conservatives pick and choose their outrage over disrespecting the American flag and national anthem.

According to the US Flag Code, you should remove a hat when rendering honor to the Flag unless the hat is part of an official uniform or religious headwear. But the Flag Code also says that only personnel in uniform should salute! Persons not in uniform should place their hands over their heart.

Interesting how conservatives pick and choose their outrage over disrespecting the American flag and national anthem.
Just personally, it's not that hard. If someone is ignorant of the flag code and violates it but they have a deep respect for the flag, that's a big nothing.

However, when low-life anarchists and Marxists spit on it, burn it, stomp on it, and perform other forms of intentional desecration, that's deeply offensive.

It seems to me you are stretching here to equate the two in order to make a selective outrage point, but maybe I missed something.

Never ending fake victim hood of the left wing racists

Well, they kind of lost that opportunity when they chose to use it as a weapon on J6

This not exactly true but you can pick and choose as needed to make a point. Ironic, isn't it?

And how many times did Fox run the story of the incorrectly identified illegal alien leaving the NY courthouse after being falsely accused of participating in the attack on the police? Has Fox retracted the mistake?
Why was he allowed to leave the court house? Detain him and put him on the next bus, train or plane out of the country.

Just personally, it's not that hard. If someone is ignorant of the flag code and violates it but they have a deep respect for the flag, that's a big nothing.

However, when low-life anarchists and Marxists spit on it, burn it, stomp on it, and perform other forms of intentional desecration, that's deeply offensive.

It seems to me you are stretching here to equate the two in order to make a selective outrage point, but maybe I missed something.
So you think a former POTUS is ignorant of the flag code. He obviously does not have a deep respect for it. Good that you can let some things go, but have hate and contempt for others. Ignorant is appropriate in this case.

It's exactly true. You guys will completely ignore the complete disrespect for the National anthem and the Flag when it's your guy doing it.
Here kitty, kitty.

You stated, "But the Flag Code also says that only personnel in uniform should salute!" Exceptions being for military members out of uniform and Veterans.

Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute. Members of the Armed Forces not in uniform and veterans may render the military salute in the manner provided for persons in uniform.

This clause is both during the Pledge of Allegiance and Respect for the Flag. Please, read Title 4 USC Chapter 1 (as amended) before you spout, "It's exactly true".

So you think a former POTUS is ignorant of the flag code. He obviously does not have a deep respect for it. Good that you can let some things go, but have hate and contempt for others. Ignorant is appropriate in this case.
Uh, I must have missed some context somewhere because I have no idea of what you are talking about. Lol

You see, I don't have the affliction where my mind takes every subject and ties it Trump. It's the strangest phenomena.

Uh, I must have missed some context somewhere because I have no idea of what you are talking about. Lol

You see, I don't have the affliction where my mind takes every subject and ties it Trump. It's the strangest phenomena.
1710937927708.png

This is offensive.

1710938134688.png

This is so more respectful.

Wow. I'm almost speechless at the way leftist minds work. And as anyone can tell you, it takes some doing to make me almost speechless. Lol.
I wish there were CliffNotes to the Demo agenda as I am confused trying to follow their novel of insanity.

I wish there were CliffNotes to the Demo agenda as I am confused trying to follow their novel of insanity.
Well, I don't fully understand it, but I see what some of the elements of the leftist mind are. You have a person who:

1) Has a political ideology at the center of their life as opposed to a deity and an established faith which inclines them to put their trust in government run by leftists

2) Has adopted moral relativism, so right and wrong changes constantly depending on circumstances and who the actors are

3) Has a post-modern view of truth that rejects absolute truth and all modern methods of determining truth and leans into personal truth and truth of narrative

4) Has a fundamental misunderstanding of human beings in terms of their capacity for evil, and how that nature is disciplined and disincentivized to do evil and incentivized to do good

5) Has a fundamental misunderstanding of the value of time-tested wisdom in terms of social structures that create order and seeks to destroy and replace those structures

6) Has a utopian vision of what society can be if it is governed correctly and forced to accept leftist senses of justice

7) Has a lack of self-awareness that allows for an inflated sense of their inherent goodness and intelligence that simultaneously involves a blindness to the violations of logic, reality, and practicality involved in what they believe

8) Confuses the sincerity and fervor of their intentions as evidence of the rightness and soundness of those intentions

I could throw a few more in, but these are the common elements I see as they lay out their arguments. It is very consistent, so that tells me that when you sign up to be a leftist, the ideology itself requires a certain structure of thinking and certain filters are installed to prevent things like reason, ancient wisdom, science, practical results, etc., to deter them from reconsidering any element of leftism - no matter how fantastic and ridiculous it is. FWIW

Well, I don't fully understand it, but I see what some of the elements of the leftist mind are. You have a person who:

1) Has a political ideology at the center of their life as opposed to a deity and an established faith which inclines them to put their trust in government run by leftists

2) Has adopted moral relativism, so right and wrong changes constantly depending on circumstances and who the actors are

3) Has a post-modern view of truth that rejects absolute truth and all modern methods of determining truth and leans into personal truth and truth of narrative

4) Has a fundamental misunderstanding of human beings in terms of their capacity for evil, and how that nature is disciplined and disincentivized to do evil and incentivized to do good

5) Has a fundamental misunderstanding of the value of time-tested wisdom in terms of social structures that create order and seeks to destroy and replace those structures

6) Has a utopian vision of what society can be if it is governed correctly and forced to accept leftist senses of justice

7) Has a lack of self-awareness that allows for an inflated sense of their inherent goodness and intelligence that simultaneously involves a blindness to the violations of logic, reality, and practicality involved in what they believe

8) Confuses the sincerity and fervor of their intentions as evidence of the rightness and soundness of those intentions

I could throw a few more in, but these are the common elements I see as they lay out their arguments. It is very consistent, so that tells me that when you sign up to be a leftist, the ideology itself requires a certain structure of thinking and certain filters are installed to prevent things like reason, ancient wisdom, science, practical results, etc., to deter them from reconsidering any element of leftism - no matter how fantastic and ridiculous it is. FWIW
Kind of sounds like the Rev Jim Jones. This must be why democrats are so good out pointing out cults...as they drank that Kool-Aid.