BLOODBATH MEDIA HOAX

Trump F'd up and instead of putting the United States in position to lead the world, he led us to one of the worst positions in the world.
please explain.... you sure you arent talking about Biden? double check what is going on in this world since Biden took over, and then... go check what was going on while TRUMP was in charge!!!!

And you know this how? Destruction of government property, breaking and entering, trespassing, etc should be ignored?
None of these things are assaulting a police officer.
The worst thing he did is "trust the experts' This is what every dem and every news outlet said he was not doing enough. Did you forget your own BS?
We did not.
Yep. That the left doesn't understand that this was the one place where Trump screwed up because he deferred to the "experts" in Public Health. Of course all the bad things about our response, from the lock downs to vaccine mandates, were carried out to the extreme in the Blue states and then with the arrival of the Biden administration all the dumb stuff that Trump fell for they doubled down on.

Last edited:
Trump F'd up and instead of putting the United States in position to lead the world, he led us to one of the worst positions in the world.
You mean Trump should have followed the Swedish model? You people screamed like stuck pigs every time Trump talked about reopening the country. If you people had had your way the schools & country would still be closed down. It takes a special kind of nerve and complete ignorance of the events of 2020 - 21 to say what you just posted.

None of these things are

Yep. That the left doesn't understand that this was the one place where Trump screwed up because he deferred to the "experts" in Public Health. Of course all the bad things about our response, from the lock downs to vaccine mandates, were carried out to the extreme in the Blue states and then with the arrival of the Biden administration all the dumb stuff that Trump fell for they doubled down on.
Public Health is not the home
to our best and brightest.

I spent 35 years in medical laboratories.

I know that for a fact.

Trump or Biden as POTUS. In either case the outcome would virtually the same. Denying that proves you're a hack (again).

Reactions: y2h
"BUT THAT IS GOING TO BE THE LEAST OF IT"
So you are just plain admitting that you don't understand he explicitly was talking about the economy and even more specifically talking about the automotive job sector since he was specifically talking to those people where he was at?

I mean he was rather explicit in what he said, he even pointed out that idiots in the media would cut up sound bites and yet you STILL fell for it?

Come on Happy, you can't be that stupid. Just admit you fell for the media sound bites, didn't listen to the whole thing, and move on. Because if you listened to the whole thing and STILL thought he was talking about violence then your IQ is lower than 80.

None of these things are assaulting a police officer.

Epic failure by the United States.

It was interesting today on the FOX Five at Five show. They showed a clip showing how many times CNN, MSNBC and MSM pundits have used the word “bloodbath” to describe their analysis in recent months. The fricking Left are the biggest hypocrits alive.
Who coordinates the talking points?

1420018789.jpg

The leftist media made their point and will move on to something else in a day or two (maybe already have). The low information viewers will still think this was a thing (see Charlottesville , Smollett etc) forever. I am a bit surprised by some of the usual suspects on Yappi. I thought they were smarter than this. Maybe I was wrong.

You keep hearing that Trump supporters are in a “cult”. If so there appears to be another cult directed by the Leftist media alive and well.

Update- I was listening to the radio this morning at the break at top of the hour they do local and then national news. The announcer updating the national news is still saying “Trump says there will be a bloodbath if I’m not elected”. Unreal.

Last edited:
None of these things are

I know that for a fact.

The leftist media made their point and will move on to something else in a day or two (maybe already have). The low information viewers will still think this was a thing (see Charlottesville , Smollett etc) forever. I am a bit surprised by some of the usual suspects on Yappi. I thought they were smarter than this. Maybe I was wrong.

You keep hearing that Trump supporters are in a “cult”. If so there appears to be another cult directed by the Leftist media alive and well.
The Democrat Party is represented by a donkey for a reason.

I know that for a fact.
FF building, before it got smushed for the temporary main entrance while the Heart Center was going up ?

The way that you deal with the Demarxists in here leaves the impression you worked a while in the monkey lab.......just sayin'....

Biden has the backing of the UAW leadership, since they'll still have jobs when the chit hits the fan with higher EV production.

If you are a rank and file UAW worker, you'd have to be an idiot to vote Biden.
There were racial discrimination lawsuits against labor unions that had staffed the construction of the Perry nuke plant. No neighboring local unions wanted to absorb the failing locals, because the union officials were stretching out these cases rather than make settlements, trying to keep their personal jobs. All while the weak local unions lost market share, instead of being absorbed by Cleveland. Most of the UAW bosses will ride it right over the cliff to keep their jobs, bleeding out the goose that laid the golden egg.

Last edited: