Blood Round All Districts Upsets or Surprises

Devol was at 11 until the last week deem and creager I'll send you the film and tell me that's below average wrestling bell quality wrestler that didn't make it out it must be difficult to be below average in life to troll kids on yappi

Devol was at 11 until the last week deem and creager I'll send you the film and tell me that's below average wrestling bell quality wrestler that didn't make it out it must be difficult to be below average in life to troll kids on yappi
i’ve seen him wrestle

i’ve seen him wrestle
So where exactly is you're cutoff line for average if a kid makes it top 24 in the state at a pretty deep weightclass I myself wouldn't consider that below average but that's why it's easy being a Dillon campell fan isn't that right Rocco 😉

So where exactly is you're cutoff line for average if a kid makes it top 24 in the state at a pretty deep weightclass I myself wouldn't consider that below average but that's why it's easy being a Dillon campell fan isn't that right Rocco 😉
dillon campbell > than almost anyone at that district homie

dillon campbell > than almost anyone at that district homie
That's why it's easy to be a fan of his. He's on a completely different level doesn't make these kids he techs below average it just speaks to the level he is on the way you diminish these kids accomplishments with the weak weight class talk pretty sad especially hiding behind a screen name

That's why it's easy to be a fan of his. He's on a completely different level doesn't make these kids he techs below average it just speaks to the level he is on the way you diminish these kids accomplishments with the weak weight class talk pretty sad especially hiding behind a screen name
i’m not hiding behind a screen. a lot of people know who i am. i’m not diminishing anybody. great for devol the kid is solid. maybe i worded it wrong. it is still a weaker weight class at the wilmington district. you get on here acting like some of these kids are Level: Insane i’m just here to tell you that your swbl posse isn’t as tough as you think. nothing with the kids devol is a tough wrestler

Not a super big upset, but a stir up at that; Rhoads (#6) of Louisville took out Fielding (#5) from Jefferson in a revenge match, and took out projected state champ Paes of Streetsboro. Swings that door wide open at state.

i’m not hiding behind a screen. a lot of people know who i am. i’m not diminishing anybody. great for devol the kid is solid. maybe i worded it wrong. it is still a weaker weight class at the wilmington district. you get on here acting like some of these kids are Level: Insane i’m just here to tell you that your swbl posse isn’t as tough as you think. nothing with the kids devol is a tough wrestler
Rather they are or aren't I'm gonna cheer for them regardless