Bishop Hartley @ Archbishop McNicholas

MichaelPat

When I saw the schedule I chalked this up as a probable loss for McNick. However Hartley has started 0-3 (though I assume decent competition). If Hartley can run the ball effectively they have a good chance to pull off the win. McNick has shown they can score quickly and often. I‘ll go against my instincts and take McNick in a tight one. Yappi‘s spread is 4.5 I’ll take the points 35-30 Rockets.

Could go either way. Not sure if Hartley was overrated or has underperformed. I’m a homer so I’ll take the Rockets in a squeaker 28-27. I saw today this is the first time these schools have ever played.

Let me start by saying I mean no disrespect to Hartley but what’s going on there? I’m not familiar with most of the teams they play but to see them at 0-3 is a shock. Hopefully they figure things out and get back on track. I don’t think any team in Region 15 wants to see them early in the playoffs.

Let me start by saying I mean no disrespect to Hartley but what’s going on there? I’m not familiar with most of the teams they play but to see them at 0-3 is a shock. Hopefully they figure things out and get back on track. I don’t think any team in Region 15 wants to see them early in the playoffs.
Playoffs?!!! Playoffs? Look at their male enrollment drop the last couple of years along with their CB #. Just a small D4 program trying to scrape out a few wins with the boys that come up thru their only feeder school program of St Pius.