Big Red vs. Licking Valley

RollRedBuckeye

Both of these teams have played good schedules with their loses to quality opponents. Should be a great game in Death Valley on Friday. Does anyone have any thoughts on this game?

Hello! Licking Valley fans welcome to Harding Stadium. Here are a few tips for making the trip. Leave as early as possible. Harding Stadium parking lot is small but there is alot of parking around the stadium. Below the west end zone is a Big shopping center with a Krogers. You are able to park there. It's a bit of a walk so if you want closer there is a Bob Evans across the street from the Stadium. Parking is behind Bob Evans. Do not park in Bob Evans parking lot they will tow you. There is also parking up the street from Bob Evans. There is a medical building with parking. I think it's $5 same price I do believe at Krogers. There places to eat around the stadium. Bob Evans McDonald's Wendy's Taco Bell and in the shopping center there is a good Italian restaurant called Scaffidi's restaurant & Traven. When you are entering the stadium I would use the lower gate located near the West End zone and proceed under the End zone to the visitor side. There are two Concession stands in the stadium. Both are located on the home side one in the west End zone the other in the east End Zone. Bathrooms located at both Concession stands and on the visitors under the score board. Harding Stadium sits 10,000 people so lots of room. Hope these tips help make your trip a little easier. Good luck and enjoy and again welcome to Harding Stadium.

Hello! Licking Valley fans welcome to Harding Stadium. Here are a few tips for making the trip. Leave as early as possible. Harding Stadium parking lot is small but there is alot of parking around the stadium. Below the west end zone is a Big shopping center with a Krogers. You are able to park there. It's a bit of a walk so if you want closer there is a Bob Evans across the street from the Stadium. Parking is behind Bob Evans. Do not park in Bob Evans parking lot they will tow you. There is also parking up the street from Bob Evans. There is a medical building with parking. I think it's $5 same price I do believe at Krogers. There places to eat around the stadium. Bob Evans McDonald's Wendy's Taco Bell and in the shopping center there is a good Italian restaurant called Scaffidi's restaurant & Traven. When you are entering the stadium I would use the lower gate located near the West End zone and proceed under the End zone to the visitor side. There are two Concession stands in the stadium. Both are located on the home side one in the west End zone the other in the east End Zone. Bathrooms located at both Concession stands and on the visitors under the score board. Harding Stadium sits 10,000 people so lots of room. Hope these tips help make your trip a little easier. Good luck and enjoy and again welcome to Harding Stadium.
Can we Bring our Camcorders to Video the Game or does that still present
a problem ? LOL
Good Luck to both Teams.

I am a die hard Big Red fan, watch them every week from NC, they have really developed into a tough team to beat in the division. I just watched LV clips and I must say this game is gonna be a real barn burner…. LV is a really tough opponent. Y’all have a safe trip to and from the game, blessed the student body, pray for good weather. Now as Bruce Buffer would say …. LETS GET IT ON !!!! RRR!!!!!❤️🖤❤️🖤

Big Red should get a comfortable win here. Step 2 towards the region title. Hartley is the only threat to them.

however, if an upset should happen, remember that you won’t really “Beat” Big Red, you may cheat them, or get lucky, or Big Red will have the worst game they’ve ever played…….but you won’t” beat” them.

Big Red should get a comfortable win here. Step 2 towards the region title. Hartley is the only threat to them.

however, if an upset should happen, remember that you won’t really “Beat” Big Red, you may cheat them, or get lucky, or Big Red will have the worst game they’ve ever played…….but you won’t” beat” them.
Really dude??? Really?!?! Of course Big Red has been “beat”. Has happened plenty of times and I mean “beat”….. nobody ever stated that when they lose they don’t get “beat”

What is Coach Randy Baughman's all-time coaching record? I know he started in 1981 at Indian Valley South, and became Licking Valley's coach in 1982.

It's an amazing matchup of coaches, Coach Saccocia started his head coaching in 1983 and currently has 423 wins.

R
Really dude??? Really?!?! Of course Big Red has been “beat”. Has happened plenty of times and I mean “beat”….. nobody ever stated that when they lose they don’t get “beat”
Reno called off the dawgs in 94 against West Branch...or so it goes🤣

I’ve seen plenty of Teams BEAT much stronger BR Teams. The Cheating part is what
makes me laugh. If LV Wins @ Fire Breathing Stadium they will have Beaten The BR.
I Don’t Think that’s going to happen but that’s why they play the game.
BR is a pretty solid team and LV will need to play their BEST Game to WIN
and catch some Breaks and get at least 4 T.O.’s.
God Luck to both Teams.

What is Coach Randy Baughman's all-time coaching record? I know he started in 1981 at Indian Valley South, and became Licking Valley's coach in 1982.

It's an amazing matchup of coaches, Coach Saccocia started his head coaching in 1983 and currently has 423 wins.
He has 355 wins, all but 6 of those at Licking Valley

778 wins between them. Wow. You won’t find another game that comes close. Heck. There probably isn’t another game this week where the two coaches have 423 wins combined.

I’m debating on what games to go to this week and am not sure. Not a fan of either but am familiar with Steubenville and Licking Valley. Is the drive from Columbus to Steubenville worth it? Have always wanted to see the stadium.
I have a list:
Garaway vs East Knox
Fort Frye vs Newcomerstown
WLS vs Tri Village
Marion Local vs Cedarville
Canton Mckinly vs St Ignatius
Massillon vs Westerville South
Steubenville vs Licking Valley
Archbold vs Coldwater
Portsmouth vs Wheelersburg

I’m debating on what games to go to this week and am not sure. Not a fan of either but am familiar with Steubenville and Licking Valley. Is the drive from Columbus to Steubenville worth it? Have always wanted to see the stadium.
I have a list:
Garaway vs East Knox
Fort Frye vs Newcomerstown
WLS vs Tri Village
Marion Local vs Cedarville
Canton Mckinly vs St Ignatius
Massillon vs Westerville South
Steubenville vs Licking Valley
Archbold vs Coldwater
Portsmouth vs Wheelersburg
I don’t think you can answer the question “will it be worth it” until the game is over. If it turns out to be a great game and LV pushes Big Red to the limit the environment will be worth the trip. If you live on the far east side of Columbus it’s really only 2 1/4 hour ride.