Big Moe vs. Gilman

Who said Gilman people wouldn't be back on here ? Well, I am. The Moe boys look really good, and it is plain to see that we are really hurting ourselves. As for the person that said my brother is getting pushed off the ball and not doubled...I doubt, with all due respect, that you have ever played any high level of football. They ARE doubling him, and cutting him, because every time they have actually tried to block him he has made a play. Don't peg me as an over protective brother either. As you OSU fans know the Big 10 is about as good as it gets when it comes to football, so I think I know what I'm talking about. Much respect to Ohio football. You all are playing a great game !

Who said Gilman people wouldn't be back on here ? Well, I am. The Moe boys look really good, and it is plain to see that we are really hurting ourselves. As for the person that said my brother is getting pushed off the ball and not doubled...I doubt, with all due respect, that you have ever played any high level of football. They ARE doubling him, and cutting him, because every time they have actually tried to block him he has made a play. Don't peg me as an over protective brother either. As you OSU fans know the Big 10 is about as good as it gets when it comes to football, so I think I know what I'm talking about. Much respect to Ohio football. You all are playing a great game !

This I can believe.

And thats all i have to say about that

Your brother is #7? He's had a great second half and playing both ways is old school "Iron Man" stuff and not easy against a very physical Moeller team on a very hot and humid night.

Home field matters only when the home team fields a competitive team.

This game will be over in the 1st half.

By bringing in former coaches, moe is swinging for the fences this year.

But their overall talent is marginal at best, and certaintly not worthy of a top 25 ranking.

38-13 Gillman - with TWO pick sixes

I hope you make it home safe. 70 Eastbound is closed down because a pack of wounded Greyhounds dropped turds all over the road in their haste to get the heck out of Ohio.

Go Big Moe! Ohio football rocks!!!

As the game winds down Im proud of our boys. They played their off but just made too many mistakes against too good of a football team. I must say that you all have a heck of a team and I wish you the best of luck. And yes, even though he is going to Michigan, after watching tonight's game I can say for the first time...my brother is a friggin animal haha. It's been real Ohio ! Good luck to you all this year !

Well, If Moe is the best SW OH has to offer, R4 will stay irrelevant as it has been for the last few years

As the game winds down Im proud of our boys. They played their off but just made too many mistakes against too good of a football team. I must say that you all have a heck of a team and I wish you the best of luck. And yes, even though he is going to Michigan, after watching tonight's game I can say for the first time...my brother is a friggin animal haha. It's been real Ohio ! Good luck to you all this year !

I agree. It would have been easy to lay down after falling behind 28 - 0 at half. I thought Gillman took it to Moeller in the 3rd quarter and got back in the game. Moeller's QB made a couple of spectacular plays in that critical drive late in the 3rd or this game may have gone down to the wire.

Good Luck This Year

Your dad seems to be a classy guy also. Apple does not fall from the tree. Good luck to you and your pops.

Classy move by the Gillman coach congratulating the Moeller QB.

Actually, I liked how the Gillman coach handled himself as his team got back into the game. His team was playing well and he was smiling and enjoying himself. It is only a game after all!

Yes he is. Michigan is gettin a hell of a player. You are nothing but class Poggi. Youve made me an Iowa fan for all but 1 week a year. On this we can surely agree. BEAT MICHIGAN!!!!

My dad is a guy who just cares about kids in general. It doesn't matter if they win or lose, if they are on his team or not. That's just how he is. As for myway, I appreciate your opinion, but as you say, you are just a fan

1.) I actually like the Moeller unis; they're retro-looking, IMO.
2.) GREYHOUNDALUM is the biggest non-Ohioan d-bag to ever post on Yappi. He makes brian look like freakin' Einstein. If there is indeed a merciful God, we will never see him again.
3.) Iavacone had a much better passing night than Cockerille, further demonstrating that Elite 11 crap is exactly that -- crap.
4.) Who the heck was responsible for Moeller coming and throwing the ball constantly in the second half? That was about the only way in the world to give Gilman any sliver of hope. Whoever was responsible for that should be demoted immediately.
5.) Cockerille is a heck of an athlete, but should probably be playing tailback, rather than QB. He's a heck of a runner.

Cockerille is going to suffer at Maryland, because they won't have nearly enough talent around him to make his style work. The only reason it worked for Tebow at Florida is that Tebow had huge WR talent to get YAC on bubble screens all over the place. Everyone will just load up the line on Cockerille at Maryland, and tee off on him.

If you think greyhound alum is the biggest D bag non-Ohioan...dont forget waco lion backer....and Steve from Mount Lebanon,PA.....and no we are not likely to see him back...

Worst jerseys you've ever seen? Am I watching the wrong game?

agreed. I think Moeller uni's look great. heard tonight the gold pants did not come in with the rest of the uniforms. But I like the white pants they wore tonight.

The jersey"s finally mathch the helmets I hear blue, gold and white pants with White and Blue jerseys.