Best Yappi Poster tournament

bkmk1

I think we need to come up with a 16 "best poster" tournament. (bracket style- random seed, just for match-up purposes only. maybe even by regions- LOL!). Then do a 2 day poll for each matchup.
Example: Monday and Tuesday = 1 vs 16, Wednesday and Thursday = 2 vs 15, Friday and Saturday = 3 vs. 14, etc...
Then the next round of 8, then 4 , Championship match could be a week long poll.
It could get started by everyone posting their top 5 posters (in random order) from now until Sunday at 7:00 PM.
Then set up the bracket based on the 16 names of posters with the most votes.

And it doesn't have to start this weekend or the bracket play this Monday. Was just showing how it would work.
Interested???

If SKYOTYK is on board, maybe the winner of this "BEST YAPPI POSTER" contest gets an automatic bid into his LAST MAN STANDING CONTEST Championship round for 2024. Winning this is a HUGE DEAL. Need to win something for BEING "THE" "BEST YAPPI POSTER".

Last edited:

I think we need to come up with a 16 "best poster" tournament. (bracket style- random seed, just for match-up purposes only. maybe even by regions- LOL!). Then do a 2 day poll for each matchup.
Example: Monday and Tuesday = 1 vs 16, Wednesday and Thursday = 2 vs 15, Friday and Saturday = 3 vs. 14, etc...
Then the next round of 8, then 4 , Championship match could be a week long poll.
It could get started by everyone posting their top 5 posters (in random order) from now until Sunday at 7:00 PM.
Then set up the bracket based on the 16 names of posters with the most votes.

And it doesn't have to start this weekend or the bracket play this Monday. Was just showing how it would work.
Interested???

If SKYOTYK is on board, maybe the winner of this "BEST YAPPI POSTER" contest gets an automatic bid into his LAST MAN STANDING CONTEST Championship round for 2024. Winning this is a HUGE DEAL. Need to win something for BEING "THE" "BEST YAPPI POSTER".
Winning that last man standing contest this year makes that reward for winning this pretty solid haha. It not easy to do

Winning that last man standing contest this year makes that reward for winning this pretty solid haha. It not easy to do
I agree. That's why I threw that in there as a nice reward for the title of BEST YAPPI POSTER. But Sykotyk has the final say.

@Smoove Mooves best poster
PACtion™ the best thread
Poochie the best player
ShootNation---
Smoove appreciates your appreciation for commentatin' on Smoove and lovin' on Smoove's enlightenemntation of postations. Smoove do it all for y'all, just tryin' to spread some kindness, love, and peace to y'all. Smoove will try Smoove's bestest and give the most agressivest effort to stay in the glorificationation of y'all. Smoove out!

Doesn't @The Dock do an Oscar's style end of year awards thread including best poster? I recall winning best troll which I was very proud of but was really gunning for best overall this year.

Doesn't @The Dock do an Oscar's style end of year awards thread including best poster? I recall winning best troll which I was very proud of but was really gunning for best overall this year.
he does (something to that extent.) might have time to do it on December 25.

In the meantime, Message Board Genius, here’s a pic of Ted Ginn Sr after his first ring. To placate you.
and_ted-ginn-sr-e1670598478302.jpg

Smoove would be very welcomizing of a Smack off. Smoove just don't want none of that actual smackin' goin' on! That ain't bringin' the positivenessation and love that Smoove alwayz be promotinizin', y'all. Make sure Smoove get the invite and Smoove be in. Smoove gots lots of goot stuff to talk game about, y'all, Smoove can spit it on bunches of topics, but Smoove will not be bringin' it rilly hard on the topic of toaster ovens, y'all. Smoove's toaster done well destroyated Smoove Pop Tart this mornin' and it gotted Smoove all in a twist for the startification of Smoove's day. Smoove don't like things goin' all HEY-wire early in tha mornin' and changifyin' Smoove's routine.....unless that might entail some chickie wantin' to wake up Smoove the right way, if y'all know what Smoove meanifies.....yep, y'all DO!
Let Smoove know when this Smack off might take place, and Smoove gonna be ready for rill!