Kent State Golden Flashes
Miami RedHawks
Ohio Bobcats
Ohio State Buckeyes
Toledo Rockets
Wright State Raiders
Xavier Musketeers
Youngstown State Penguins

However you define "best", I'd imagine Ohio State, Cincinnati, and Xavier are only ones worthy of votes.

However you define "best", I'd imagine Ohio State, Cincinnati, and Xavier are only ones worthy of votes.

Actually, Dayton has beaten Ohio State I believe the last two times they have played them. Dayton has had some deep runs in the NCAA tourney recently and also defeated North Carolina a few years back in the NIT championship game.

My top 3 would be Xavier, Cincinnati, Dayton....

This all depends on how you define best. XU has had the most consist success in the last 20 years. OSU has had the highest peaks of success in the last 20 years. UC has the most national championships and is historically probably the best but hasn't done anything noteworthy in the post season since the 90s.

Dayton is a distant 4th despite beating Ohio State 2 times or whatever it is. Seems like a weird way to define success when things like conference regular season champs, conference tournament champs, sweet 16s, Elite 8s, Final Fours and national championships/appearances are all available to use as resume boosters. In all those aspects, Dayton pales in comparison to the other 3.

This all depends on how you define best. XU has had the most consist success in the last 20 years. OSU has had the highest peaks of success in the last 20 years. UC has the most national championships and is historically probably the best but hasn't done anything noteworthy in the post season since the 90s.

Dayton is a distant 4th despite beating Ohio State 2 times or whatever it is. Seems like a weird way to define success when things like conference regular season champs, conference tournament champs, sweet 16s, Elite 8s, Final Fours and national championships/appearances are all available to use as resume boosters. In all those aspects, Dayton pales in comparison to the other 3.

I don't know about a distant 4th.... UC is the only team out of (UC,X,OSU) that Dayton has a losing record in head to head.

Actually, Dayton has beaten Ohio State I believe the last two times they have played them. Dayton has had some deep runs in the NCAA tourney recently and also defeated North Carolina a few years back in the NIT championship game.

My top 3 would be Xavier, Cincinnati, Dayton....

Dayton won by 1 in the NCAA tourney the last time they played, but Ohio State beat UD by double digits in the NIT maybe 10 years ago?

An argument could be made for OSU, UC, and X for first. There is no legitimate argument to put UD in first.