best liberos in dII

are you serious?? yeah theres only one division in boys volleyball.. its not even a sanctioned sport in ohio yet... key word being yet because hopefully it becomes more popular and gets sanctioned

my bad about the d2 i forgot boys volleyball in highschool was onl;lky one league i ment the best in highschool

yellowblood said:
theres maybe 90 or so teams and i think we need about 160 or 180

I wish there were 90 teams. According to ohioboysvolleyball.com there were just over 70 teams last year, with 63 participating i the state tourney. Unfortunately, boys volleyball has a long way to go before it gets sanctioned.

No D2 yet...although they should eventually move to 2 divisions. Most schools that have had a program for 6 or less years struggle to play schools that are able to set up youth leagues.CYO comes to mind. Most public schools do not have junior high programs...tough to compete. Won't happen until it is OHSAA officially sanctioned.

No D2 yet...although they should eventually move to 2 divisions. Most schools that have had a program for 6 or less years struggle to play schools that are able to set up youth leagues.CYO comes to mind. Most public schools do not have junior high programs...tough to compete. Won't happen until it is OHSAA officially sanctioned.

When will that happen?