Best individual bowlers in 06-07?

moeFlyer

There has been a lot of talk on here about the best teams, but who are the best returning bowlers this season? I think Nick Brunson from st. x might be the only returning 200 bowler from the gcl. Who else is coming back with 200+ averages?

Kyle Freeman and Scott Vandegrift both are really great bowlers. Scotts well over 200 and Kyle probably is too

100club said:
Doesnt matter. Keith is so much better. Trust me. Watching this kid is amazing. I cant wait to go watch him bowl next week.

Woah!...I bowled with Jimmy tonight and he bowled a 227. You should see this kid!

around 211-but along with with Donatelli theres Dan Lisko who averages 201 and David kausits with a 206. So watch out for Lowellville this year.

"Lock your doors and hide your women!!!!"

Best Bowler

Without a doubt, Brian Boesch from Walsh Jesuit is by far the best bowler in the area, maybe even in the state of Ohio. He averages in the mid to upper 200s and puts nasty spin on the ball. His nickname is LeBron and it is apparent that this kid is the "LeBron" of bowling.

Curtiss Rasnic from C-J is by far the best bowler in the GCl and one of the best in the state. He has won several big time tournaments in the past 3 years and has been the bowler of the year in the GCl 3 straight years. He consintently averages in the 215-220 range everywhere he goes. By the way, he won state singles at the age of 15 2 years ago, not to mention he had I believe 3 300 games last year to go along with last 3 all event titles in the city tournament. You'll be hard pressed to find a better bowler in high school in the state.

baseball4ever said:
He may be good, but there is no way he is averaging 255-60. anybody who knows anything about bowling would know that.

Well then you obviously don't know much about bowling then. He should be at the Firestone tournament next week so we will see then.

baseball4ever said:
He may be good, but there is no way he is averaging 255-60. anybody who knows anything about bowling would know that.

Sorry 100club...but he is right. There is no way he averages 255-260. You can go to www.bowl.com and check the highest averages this year, and i dont see Keith anyone. And they go as low as 240. I'm sure he has a high average, but not 260.

cjeagle13 said:
Sorry 100club...but he is right. There is no way he averages 255-260. You can go to www.bowl.com and check the highest averages this year, and i dont see Keith anyone. And they go as low as 240. I'm sure he has a high average, but not 260.

While I agree that someone averaging 255-260 is a bit much, to his defense, I don't believe Bowl.com posts HS averages, only youth league averages. Even so, he could be averaging that this season, and that wouldn't be on the website either.

There isn't even a firestone tournament anymore. That went out a longtime ago (it was a professional tournament). We'll see if he makes it to state this year. Unortunatley, your ridiculous comments are only hurting his credibility, not helping it.

Trust me, if he is anybody we would have heard of him. And by the way, the firestone Tournament used to be in Akron, Ohio and was the most prestigious pro tournament there was. Like I said, we''ll see where he is at come March at the state tournament. And if you are dumb enough to believe he averages 255-260, then you know NOTHING about bowling.

I have bowled for over 30 years and have several titles under my belt and carry 230+ for the past 10 years. I'll bet you anything you want that he doesn't average 258. The highest ever recorded is 257 and I know who he is (Jeff Carter a pro out of Illinois). what does he have 3 games in the league whre this supposed average is. I'm not downgrading the kid. I'm sure he si a fine bowler, but trust me, he doesn't average 258 unless it is a no tap league. Like I said before, quit making a fool of him by lying about things. I'm sure he has a few 300 games, but that doesn't make him a 258 average bowler for the year. If you know anything at all about bowling, then you know you have to have an easy condition to even average 230 let alone 258, so quit making a fool out of your friend and like I said, we'll wait and see come the state tournament. If he makes it there as an individual, then he is a good player. ( but not a 258 average). good luck to him this year!