Best Game in the Cincy/Dayton Area on Friday

Had trouble seeing anything great in the GCL or GMC. Not sure who is coming back for Taft and Hughes, but i would have to say that is the only i can see that would be good to watch.

couple that might peak youir interest

city
dunbar plays up and coming ponitz

small ball
tri village and franklin monroe will get after it

NO doubt about it, you need to go see Summit at Clark! Gonna be a hostile enviorment and to teams going at each other hard!! Heard it could be a sellout so its best to get a ticket from the school or pre sale on line.. TRUST ME

Had trouble seeing anything great in the GCL or GMC. Not sure who is coming back for Taft and Hughes, but i would have to say that is the only i can see that would be good to watch.

Middies at Mason will be a solid game between two equal teams--both opened vs. GWOC opponents with the Comets drilling Lebanon by 20 and the Middies dropping a close one to Beavercreek. Opening night of GMC play is always great at the Arena.:party:

NO doubt about it, you need to go see Summit at Clark! Gonna be a hostile enviorment and to teams going at each other hard!! Heard it could be a sellout so its best to get a ticket from the school or pre sale on line.. TRUST ME

Agreed, this should be a good game.