Best Freshman Tennis Players

wcballa, yes wyatt is still growing, yes wyatt beat jt outdoors, but indoors is a whole different story, the ball floats on jt outdoors, johns weapons are more effective indoors where the wind or the elements are not.

the penguin said:
Hey typical lokatian (if you can read this statement please continue),
I am so happy that you have self proclaimed wyatt lippert as the 'real deal' and called jt torbeck a 'selfish baby.' The problem with your statements is they are both completely and utterly wrong. i cannot think of two more ignorant comments. When i watch wyatt lippert play i cannot help but think i am watching boys 10's tennis. I didn't know that someone who can only play moonball would all of a sudden be the next andre agassi. Wyatt is not an impact freshman merely a kid who played the match of his life against jt torbeck. I wish that wyatt could play at the level of a jt torbeck but the fact is that he just doesn't have the tools. Im sorry wcballa but before u start talking up a storm about this new found talent maybe just watch him play. He is so bad u might even cry after u lose to him.

like it or not, that ten year old game had J.T. clueless, whether you like to say it was moonballin, wyatt showed flashes of brilliance, with his drops shots and serve and volley, thats not just pushin thats talent.

St.Xavier High Schoo said:
Lippert did not beat hamning. Hamning injured his back and retired. Hamning also beat lippert very easily earlier in the year. Torbeck must have played terrible. He beat his partner Ramaswamy the week before so i cant see how he just can lose like that.

why did shankar play above torbeck then on St.X

wcballa said:
sorry patrick, but im not on jv.

my bad, you talk like your a junior varsity player, unless you are wyatt (which i doubt you are) I dont think anybody on the lakota west varsity team would be a big enough joke to post all the stuff about wyatt beating JT on every post concerning the best freshman in the state. Unless your name is chris arozarena or sean Sachdeva. only those two players are worthy enough to post on this site. LOL

Last edited:
Wyatt Lippert

wyatt lippert needs to be given the tennis trophy from the gods because he is a siq nasty man. somebody get some gold stickers for him because his pushing skills are a step above nasty

how you gon say that

how you gon say wyatt is a pushor, he is an artist. now you know that billy strunk kid is a pretty good pushor to. LOL.

Last edited:
St.XBombers2010 said:
wyatt lippert needs to be given the tennis trophy from the gods because he is a siq nasty man. somebody get some gold stickers for him because his pushing skills are a step above nasty

you dont have permisison to talk down on someone until you prove you are better than them :)

i wouldnt take it as an insult

wcballa, i dont think st. x bombers was insulting wyatts game. he was stating that wyatt is amazing at getting balls back, thats all, wyatt would agree with the st. x bombers statement. ( the pushor part) LOL