Benedictine Basketball 2019-2020

Rough night at St Eds. 80-59. Bene probably with 20 turnovers. Sloppy . Did not play smart. Frustrating to watch so far this season .

I watched the game. Both teams turned the ball over a lot, due to both sloppy offense and some good, aggressive D on both sides. Benny had stretches of very good defense but couldn’t quite keep it up consistently enough. The Bengal offense looked pretty rough - not enough shooting on the floor, not enough ball movement. They were pretty consistently trying to beat Ed’s off the dribble but having trouble getting by their men cleanly, and when they did, they were always met by Ed’s rim protectors. Thought Flannery’s team looked excellent on defense, but not as good offensively as I would expect from a group with so much talent and experience. Continue to think they underutilize Blanton by making him a spot up 3pt shooter.

Bengals lose to Lake Catholic 64-58. A hard fought game. London Maiden went up against Eller and played him well. Nice game for Maiden. Ja’waun Howard played really well and needs more minutes.Cobb really struggled with his shot. He may have been 1-13 on the night . Buckner and Hearst solid .
I got to see some of the JV game. 3 players I really like on the team . Sammy Brown , Asberry, and Jyles Brandon. Some really good pieces for the future.

Another hard fought L for the young Bengals, this time against CCC. I saw that the CCC fans were on the court after they made a big 3 with time still on the clock, any eye witnesses that can give a report?

Another hard fought L for the young Bengals, this time against CCC. I saw that the CCC fans were on the court after they made a big 3 with time still on the clock, any eye witnesses that can give a report?
I heard the same . That should be a technical on CCC????