Back To The Past ? <Delorean>

$150k.....cool looking car, but out of reach for most.
Unsure they are focused on an everyman car.

$150,000 is not that bad in the realm of what I assume is their target audience (higher end car wonks). I do like the look and seeing that it can go from 0-60 in three seconds is impressive and on par with most EVs.

I was in Miami recently and the amount of Rolls Royces, Barabus G Wagons, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Bugattis was unreal. All cars ranging from $250,000 to $2.5 million. As a poor white trash kid from Ohio that kind of wealth is unfathomable really. Even if I had that kind of wealth I'd still drive an F-150 but to each his own.

$150,000 is not that bad in the realm of what I assume is their target audience (higher end car wonks). I do like the look and seeing that it can go from 0-60 in three seconds is impressive and on par with most EVs.

I was in Miami recently and the amount of Rolls Royces, Barabus G Wagons, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Bugattis was unreal. All cars ranging from $250,000 to $2.5 million. As a poor white trash kid from Ohio that kind of wealth is unfathomable really. Even if I had that kind of wealth I'd still drive an F-150 but to each his own.
Grandson races gocarts and two years ago his home track had an experimental electric motor class race for Junior 2. They could not keep the carts on the track .

Concur. They must have a really great cash flow where depreciation makes no difference to their bottom line.