Around the AFCN 2021

Gardiner

At week 13 we are now getting a look at the playoff picture.
Let the games begin.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-095205_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211205-095205_Samsung Internet.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 43

I posted this on the Steeler thread but I’ll add it here:

I think ultimately it will come down to the Bengals or Ravens. Bengals seem to be the healthiest team at the moment. Browns are a head case and the Steelers have depth issues on the OL , Def backfield and DL. Bengals have the better QB and offensive skilled players when compared to the Ravens but so far have shown no consistency.

No team wants to take control of this division. The fact that the Steelers, who probably have their worst team in 20 years, are still in the discussion tells the story. I still think the Bengals have the most talent but I question their heart.

This division is up for grabs.
Who would you say has the easiest route from here.
To go in & be one & done

All the teams have problems of some sort. All I know is if the Browns beat Las Vegas, Pitt and Cincy (with a loss to GB) they win the North at 10-7 with a 4-2 mark in the division. That's the plan for now.

The team that wins this division is the team that screws up the least.
Probably true.

I did not clearly explain my earlier post well, when I said "if the Browns beat Las Vegas, Pitt and Cincy (with a loss to GB) they win the North at 10-7 with a 4-2 mark in the division." To me it is clear that the Ravens will be at best 2-2 the last 4 games. Their OL is struggling and their DBs are 2nd stringers. Maybe 1-3 if Lamar is hobbling. They play Packers, Bengals, Rams, Steelers.

My local channel's shows
Browns vs Packers Saturday. 25th
Bengals vs Ravens 1pm
Steelers vs Chiefs 4.30
Sunday 26th
Getting all the division games .
Nice scheduling

In the thick of the playoff hunt, the Browns have been hit by COVID-19 heading into their big game Sunday against the Raiders.

Jarvis Landry, Wyatt Teller, Jedrick Wills Jr. and Austin Hooper are among the eight Browns players being placed today on COVID-19 reserve, the club announced. All are starters.

The others are guard Drew Forbes, defensive end Takkarist McKinley. Also, receiver JoJo Natson and tight end Ross Travis have been placed on the list.

What a crazy division. Browns win tonight = first place. Browns loss tonight = last place.

Week 16: Baltimore @ Cincy is HUGE. Stillers should get hammered in KC, and Browns probably lose up in Green Bay, unless they rest Rodgers toe since they clinched...

Week 17: Chiefs come to Cincy - interesting. KC likely still needs the game for #1 seed. Ravens host the Rams - tough game. Browns @ Stillers on Monday night - HUGE.

Week 18: I still think it boils down to the Browns/Bengals game. Winner is probably 10-7 and holds the tiebreakers. Stillers @ Ratbirds is for 3rd place hopefully.

This will be so much fun - as long as COVID doesn;t wreck it for us.

What a crazy division. Browns win tonight = first place. Browns loss tonight = last place.

Week 16: Baltimore @ Cincy is HUGE. Stillers should get hammered in KC, and Browns probably lose up in Green Bay, unless they rest Rodgers toe since they clinched...

Week 17: Chiefs come to Cincy - interesting. KC likely still needs the game for #1 seed. Ravens host the Rams - tough game. Browns @ Stillers on Monday night - HUGE.

Week 18: I still think it boils down to the Browns/Bengals game. Winner is probably 10-7 and holds the tiebreakers. Stillers @ Ratbirds is for 3rd place hopefully.

This will be so much fun - as long as COVID doesn;t wreck it for us.
Browns will break the Stillers home win streak on MNF that week to clinch a playoff spot.

Book it.

Here is my predictions

Pittsburgh: KC - loss, CLE - loss, BALT - loss = 7-9-1
Baltimore: Cin - loss, LA - loss, PITT - win = 9-8
Cincinnati: Balt - win, KC - loss, Cle - loss = 9-8
Cleveland: GB - loss, Pitts - win, Cin - Win = 9-8

Browns win the tie breaker (I think) … go Browns!!!!