Anti-police Activist Changes Tune

PantherVOR

I always wondered how realistic these use of force training sessions could be when you have no real threat of losing your life but the results you will see here are very interesting:

Watch the interview the next day to see how this experience changed Reverend Maupin's message:

Activist critical of police undergoes use of force scenarios

Maybe they could get Reverend Al Sharpton to give this a try.

Eye opening really. But I doubt sharpton will do it, it wouldn't help HIS cause.

I would of killed all 4 of them and drove off.

Good video, it should open some eyes. Of course that would require that people are willing to open up their eyes...many don't.

My thoughts as watching the video were imagining how these relatively tame these scenarios are to what our soldiers faced in Iraq, and all the venom our soldiers had to hear from much of what passes as our liberal media.

My son (Iraq combat vet) was over this weekend and we talked about this very subject. He was in the thick of it and he knew first hand what kinds of situations and life decisions were faced with. He talked about how they (the soldiers) wouldn't even watch the news because they got sick of hearing all the bad stuff about our troops from the liberal networks and how they all shook their head because they knew these people would never understand, nor even try to understand.

Same goes for this video. While it may educate a few willing to be educated, I think the masses of the left will close their eyes and put their fingers in their ears.

Eye opening really. But I doubt sharpton will do it, it wouldn't help HIS cause.

I would of killed all 4 of them and drove off.

I think it was great that Reverend Maupin remained open minded about the experience and admitted that he now understood why compliance was important in these situations.

I really thought these videos would generate some interesting discussion on here. Where is everyone? :shrug:

Not much to talk about with people who already agreed with how the police handle themselves. You won't hear much from tigerpaw, thoughtitoldu or sport.

I saw this the other day. I respect the Hell out of him for admitting he was wrong, and being open to seeing it from the other side without bias. Good for him. They need to play that on a loop on MSNBC.

I saw this the other day. I respect the Hell out of him for admitting he was wrong, and being open to seeing it from the other side without bias. Good for him. They need to play that on a loop on MSNBC.

Agreed. A man that was actually willing to listen and understand. Seemingly rare these days concerning the tilt of our modern media.

Besides Fox, did any of the major networks pick this up and give it some real air time?

I saw him in a couple different videos marching and chanting for "their badges" and such.

I wouldn't put him into the anti-police crowd then. I mean if anyone never saw a police event they didn't agree with then I'd be more concerned about them.

I know some REAL anti-police people. A couple anarchists and a few that just don't like getting caught, lol.