Anti-maskers supporting Ohio Rep Jennifer Grossman attacking Holtmans Donuts

I call BS on this. I doubt you've ever actually had to run a business have you? The assumption that there will always be customers to replace your loyal customers is ridiculous.

The BEST customers are those that buy your product or service religiously. They are relatively immune from your competitors advertising and they don't obsess over price. In fact your marketing/customer service goal is to turn as many of your causal customers into loyal customers as possible.

And I love your definition of a "loyal" customer as someone with a subway or Sam's club card! I have both and almost never shop at either store. The definition of a loyal customer is one who preferentially buys your product or services. If a "loyalty" card helps achieve this then great. But these cards are useless if you don't actually shop at those stores.

You want a real world example of what I'm talking about? Tonight I drove by a Subway to get 5 subs from Jersey Mikes. I'm a loyal Jersey Mikes customer and haven't bought a sub from any other place for at least the last 5 years. Now that's a loyal customer and for most business ventures we can make or break the business.
If you say so, boss. If we're talking locally owned, small business, yes. If we're talking bigger chains, no.

The loyalty card example was me making fun of you, you autist. There's a reason I used big name chains. Jersey Mikes should throw you a parade. You've kept them afloat single-handedly. I hope they make you wear a mask next time you go in and then you have to boycott them.

If you say so, boss. If we're talking locally owned, small business, yes. If we're talking bigger chains, no.

The loyalty card example was me making fun of you, you autist. There's a reason I used big name chains. Jersey Mikes should throw you a parade. You've kept them afloat single-handedly. I hope they make you wear a mask next time you go in and then you have to boycott them.

If you don't think EVERY business, from the local "mom & pop" store to the biggest corporate chain doesn't want to create as many loyal customers as possible, then you're a business illiterate.

Now I also know a few establishments who also cater to hoaxers and deniers that do welcome your type. By all means feel free to patronize them.
1614433477571.png

Covid outbreaks in their stores is bad for business.
? ? ? This is so funny on multiple levels. First you think masks work, despite the data overwhelmingly telling us they don't. Then you think an outbreak could be tied to a single location like a business.

Reactions: y2h
I am sure you have never left your zipcode....it is in Cincinnati.

Why are the anti-maskers attacking small businesses. Grow the F UP!
How was Holtmans being attacked?
According to the article you posted an event was booked by Grossman and mask were being worn except when they were eating and drinking. That is allowable conduct in Ohio an in accordance with the Governors/Board of Health directive.

You've got your panties in a wad because she isn't Liberal. Grow up.

Company's are walking a fine line with their mask and social distancing enforcement. My guess is when the all clear goes out this summer many of these businesses will see a permanent drop in revenue.

While mask Nazis are the minority they make a lot of noise so business listens. This could be a big mistake on their part. I get that business must follow the rules, that's why I wear a mask. But when I see aggressive mask enforcement by a business I take note and don't go back there. And they will have lost my business for the foreseeable future and that includes AFTER things fully open back up.
You are expecting an all clear from this administration? Fauci already said masks into next year (remember when 4-6 weeks would wipe out the virus)

The way this should have been handled in a free country is leave it up to the individual business. If Walmart wants masks fine. If Target doesnt care fine. Of course the bottom line would've been effected at the business mandating masks (i guarantee the business lobby had a big hand in Dewines decision to mandate)

Company's are walking a fine line with their mask and social distancing enforcement. My guess is when the all clear goes out this summer many of these businesses will see a permanent drop in revenue.

While mask Nazis are the minority they make a lot of noise so business listens. This could be a big mistake on their part. I get that business must follow the rules, that's why I wear a mask. But when I see aggressive mask enforcement by a business I take note and don't go back there. And they will have lost my business for the foreseeable future and that includes AFTER things fully open back up.
Cancel culture.

Not now but the moment the requirement is lifted any store that continues to insist on masking will lose my business.

And while I wouldn't expect a store to go against the rules I don't expect them to wage jihad on non mask wearers.
Do you see lots of confrontations? I’ve never seen one. Where do you live?

If you don't think EVERY business, from the local "mom & pop" store to the biggest corporate chain doesn't want to create as many loyal customers as possible, then you're a business illiterate.
Lol yeah, no sh|it. Not sure where I said they didn't lol I said it doesn't matter as much to bigger chains compared to local.

How is it hard to get? It is in the article.

It wasn't at the time I made my post. She deleted her post (which was embeded directly to the article) and Citybeat had not yet posted a screenshot of her since deleted Facebook post. Either way, you don't find it curious she deleted her side of the story?

How was Holtmans being attacked?
According to the article you posted an event was booked by Grossman and mask were being worn except when they were eating and drinking. That is allowable conduct in Ohio an in accordance with the Governors/Board of Health directive.

You've got your panties in a wad because she isn't Liberal. Grow up.

Well according to Grossman's now deleted facebook post, no event was booked. She called, left a message and no one responded. I think you need confirmation from the hosting site to be deemed as "booked."