Another mass shooting

Should never happen….
explain what number of frequency is justified to disarm an entire citizenship.
you and yours will never get it.
shall not infringe.

Your right to keep arms for the purposes of being in a militia will never be infringed. The rest of it should be up to legislators just as it was in the colonies pre and post revolution.

Every single colony had gun restrictions of some type. If the framers had intended there to be an exspansive individual right. Why didn’t they spell it out? And why didn’t it happen post ratification? Why were colonies allowed to continue setting regulations while the framers were alive to correct them?

Last edited:
Smh Copenhagen is not in Germany. Homeschool your kids so they don't end up like Mean Machine
I specifically said that Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark. I used Germany as an example because it is the largest country near Denmark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Germany has had 21 mass shootings in the past 100 years. The good old USA has had 21 this month. But I admire the dedication to your narrative.
BTW, Copenhagen is the Capital of Denmark. You’re welcome.
On a per capita basis Europe is far worse than the US.

That fact really screws up your narrative

Of the 18 US/Canada/Europe countries measured the US didn’t even break the top 10.

I specifically said that Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark. I used Germany as an example because it is the largest country near Denmark.
Denmark is in the EU which is an American ally... Why hasn't Biden banned guns there yet???

Watching video from inside the mall, gunman is carrying a semi auto rifle and what appears to be a pistol in his cargo type shorts. Alleged shooter, 22 yr old Noah Esbensen definitely looks Danish;. As he is walking around, with his rifle over his shoulder shouting in Danish "the bullets are not real" When the police arrested him, he was shouting "please shoot me" Witnesses said he shot some with a pistol.

Last edited:
Look again, I said per capita, we do far better than most of the countries you idolize.
crime rates are per capita by definition, so you are wrong.
That just means that we have more people willing to shoot up churches, malls and schools. Justify your desire to shoot guns at people any way you wish.

Your right to keep arms for the purposes of being in a militia will never be infringed. The rest of it should be up to legislators just as it was in the colonies pre and post revolution.

Every single colony had gun restrictions of some type. If the framers had intended there to be an exspansive individual right. Why didn’t they spell it out? And why didn’t it happen post ratification? Why were colonies allowed to continue setting regulations while the framers were alive to correct them?
It is spelled out. You get militia is you and me right?

Being pro government infringement on a right meant to protect you from government is illogical.