ANDERSON VS WINTON WOODS

First real test for the Warriors. Interesting matchup. I see the Warriors being the victors 35-21.

This is a very interesting matchup with teams that couldn't have more different philosophies on how to win.

I like WW in year 2 of this offense.... Control the clock and be physical.

It's important to not freak out over big Anderson plays, they will happen. Stick to the game plan.

Keep in mind WW lived in the redzone last yr vs Anderson. They were unable to cash in & still was able to hold tht offense to 14 points all the way up until 6 minutes left in the game when they drove to tie it up & took the lead on an onside kick after they scored. I don't think WW will have another meltdown like that again this week. I think WW puts this game away in 1st half w Cornist & Minor rushing & Harris doing the work outside. Defense has to stay disciplined and we walk out of here w a W.

Who wins this ECC clash. Anderson is the only team WW lost to last yr & WW didn't get a chance to see again in playoffs. I like WW by 2 TDS.
WW will not be challenged until they face Kings...Anderson has no defense...Princeton laid 61 on them almost 600 yards and had over 200 yards in penalties...
I like WW to try to hit the 60 point mark as well.

WW WIns!! The Anderson Coach is pretty clueless imo! I believe Kings is undefeated but going into last weeks Game their opponents hadn’t Won any Games. Not really sure what to think of Kings if they haven’t played anyone that’s above 500.

The biggest challenge is just to outscore Anderson, they play little defense, but put up a lot of points.

they throw the ball 40-50 times a game, manage their quick slant pass that they do 80% of the time.

I see WW with the win. Homecoming game will be a packed house and the Warriors will be on all cylinders.

Go Warriors

I don't know enough to bother with any substantive analysis, but based on schedules, styles and recent history, this feels like a 55-21 type of WW win.

WW WIns!! The Anderson Coach is pretty clueless imo! I believe Kings is undefeated but going into last weeks Game their opponents hadn’t Won any Games. Not really sure what to think of Kings if they haven’t played anyone that’s above 500.
Kings 5 wins this season thus far have a combined 5-20 record.

WW should be fine. Anderson will want to throw it 50 times again. WW secondary should be able to handle it. Anderson also plays no defense. WW wins by a good amount.

Warriors will be off the chain fired this Friday!
Anderson is a challenge with that offense and they just beat us last season.
This has been a decent rivalry over the years and I hope both programs stay strong.
Just win and move forward.

Kings 5 wins this season thus far have a combined 5-20 record.
Kings is the best team to challenge WW in the ECC....
Kings did beat WW last year in league play as did Anderson,
Kings won the league last year and WW tied Kings in 2020....
These Wins mean nothing obviously outside of the league sine WW battled back to win state...
I like WW by 3 in the kings match up and by 17 in the Anderson game...even though Kings leads the league in defense

Warriors getting it done tonight.
As I always say just win and move forward.
Tons of points scored here.
I mean no duh lol.
As expected with these offenses.
Lets go!