Alter vs DeSales DIII State Semi-Finals

I was referencing college recruiting, not high school. College coaches come through Alter because of their kids' success in college. Alter still does their fair share of recruiting for high school. Didn't QB Shane come from Beavercreek?
If we are talking about recruiting. I may be wrong but what about all the trotwood kids? I'm pretty sure like half of the alters junior class is from trotwood, you can't tell me that they didnt do any recruiting there. I may be wrong but from the kids i can think of, these all came from trotwood- bivens, mcdonald,hicks,sheppard and im other juniors juniors. Obviously trotwood isnt the best school but i find it hard to believe those guys are going to leave a perenial state team and drive 30+ minutes to school they have to pay tuition for. The guys i listed before are some great players too, definitely guys i would want to come in if i was a coach. Not sure if this is true but was told that when the class of 22 came in they didnt have enough for a freshmen team until like 9 trotwood guys came in last minute.

If we are talking about recruiting. I may be wrong but what about all the trotwood kids? I'm pretty sure like half of the alters junior class is from trotwood, you can't tell me that they didnt do any recruiting there. I may be wrong but from the kids i can think of, these all came from trotwood- bivens, mcdonald,hicks,sheppard and im other juniors juniors. Obviously trotwood isnt the best school but i find it hard to believe those guys are going to leave a perenial state team and drive 30+ minutes to school they have to pay tuition for. The guys i listed before are some great players too, definitely guys i would want to come in if i was a coach. Not sure if this is true but was told that when the class of 22 came in they didnt have enough for a freshmen team until like 9 trotwood guys came in last minute.
The 2022 Trotwood kids all came in 7th grade and went to the Alter feeder schools. They also had a full freshman team. You need to fire your sources.

I was referencing college recruiting, not high school. College coaches come through Alter because of their kids' success in college. Alter still does their fair share of recruiting for high school. Didn't QB Shane come from Beavercreek?

Steneman came from Creek in the middle of his freshman year because the Creek is an embarrassing program. Alter "recruited" Steneman the same way Centerville "recruited" Burnett to transfer from Xenia...

Steneman came from Creek in the middle of his freshman year because the Creek is an embarrassing program. Alter "recruited" Steneman the same way Centerville "recruited" Burnett to transfer from Xenia...
That is the same reason Linkhart left Creek for the Elks. Was QB Shane an Alter kid or move-in?