Alter vs Badin

Great game coming. I know Badin has been on the winning side of the last few meetings but Alter seems to be primed for a long post season run.
Did anyone watch the Trotwood beat down?

my gut says Alter wins this one

I think this one might be too class to call. I'm going to pick Badin in another low scoring, defensive battle. I'll take Badin 17-14

2 great defenses. 1 great offense (Alter). 1 great offense on a "good day" (Badin). Alter is flourishing right now. There limiting penalties and running the ball down teams throats. Badin is not limiting penalties and is not on there A game at all offensively. Now granted they were off for 3 weeks and had a light scrimmage but that should not be an excuse but it is what it is and they need to get there shi+ together or they are in for a rude awaking. This will be another defensive game if that is the case ( badins offense limiting penalties and executing). Turnovers will be key, no big plays and again, special teams will be a huge factor in this game for field position for either team. My gut says Alter but if badin can get there p's and q's together this week I'm gonna go with the Rams on this one. I think Alter can score twice with a possible field goal getting by with 17 points. Also we need to let these referees let these 2 power gcl school hash it out and let some minor calls go if anyone else is with me on this.
Final 20-17 Badin.

2 great defenses. 1 great offense (Alter). 1 great offense on a "good day" (Badin). Alter is flourishing right now. There limiting penalties and running the ball down teams throats. Badin is not limiting penalties and is not on there A game at all offensively. Now granted they were off for 3 weeks and had a light scrimmage but that should not be an excuse but it is what it is and they need to get there shi+ together or they are in for a rude awaking. This will be another defensive game if that is the case ( badins offense limiting penalties and executing). Turnovers will be key, no big plays and again, special teams will be a huge factor in this game for field position for either team. My gut says Alter but if badin can get there p's and q's together this week I'm gonna go with the Rams on this one. I think Alter can score twice with a possible field goal getting by with 17 points. Also we need to let these referees let these 2 power gcl school hash it out and let some minor calls go if anyone else is with me on this.
Final 20-17 Badin.
There means the opposite of here; “at that place.” Their means “belongs to them.” They're is a contraction of “they are” or “they were.”

I'd like to see Badin win this one, but I think Alter is peaking at the right time. Since Alter's narrow 14-12 loss to Badin earlier this season, Alter has just gone off on their opponents. I was curious to see how Badin would do against Tipp after their long bye week. They had a first round bye and then their round 2 opponent had to forfeit from COVID, so I was worried that break may have cooled off what was a red hot Badin team during the regular season. Alter embarrassed the Trotwood defense. It's impressive to know Badin held Alter to 12 the first time around. Can they do that again? I guess we'll see.

I will admit to not knowing much about most everything especially football, however Badin's D appears to be legit: held Ross to 7 in their only loss while their next lowest output is 35, held Alter to 12 in one of their two losses when 28 is their next lowest output and also held 2 loss McNick to 7 as did the Alter Knights. As stated earlier I believe they held the Kiner kid to less than 50 yds a year ago in a Badin beatdown against 10-2 Roger Bacon.
What this means next Friday is mostly nothing as most know. Alter seems to have hit their stride and until 3 games ago had beaten Badin something like 20 straight times. Should be a great game and as always lets hope the coronavirus stays away from both programs. Go Rams.

At this point in the season anything is possible. Barring a weather event or an early series of injuries it will be surprising if Alter can't put up 3 scores this go around. Dont see a repeat of the previous game's low score. Badin gets to 4 scores it likely wins...

Is Alter really playing better? They have run up the scores on some bad teams and yes I’m including Twood who was not much better than Carroll. Badin’s offense has definitely regressed through the season in the passing game so who knows if they will have the same success passing the ball against Alter that they did in their first matchup. I see this as a game of turnovers and if Alter doesn’t turn the ball over they will probably win. Yordy does however, seem to have Alters number so flip a coin ?

Badins passing game has been off because they play quality opponents but have had to rely on run game and Jack Walsh and his o line has won them the passed couple games their run game has came a long way from week one.

Is Alter really playing better? They have run up the scores on some bad teams and yes I’m including Twood who was not much better than Carroll. Badin’s offense has definitely regressed through the season in the passing game so who knows if they will have the same success passing the ball against Alter that they did in their first matchup. I see this as a game of turnovers and if Alter doesn’t turn the ball over they will probably win. Yordy does however, seem to have Alters number so flip a coin ?

I agree Alter is beating some bad teams in that win streak (McNick is their toughest test in that span). With that being said it appears that the old man has gotten back to Alters bread and butter "running the ball". Alter turned it over in the first contest 4 times, if they do that again Badin wins. I doubt motivation will be a problem for either team this Friday.

I agree Alter is beating some bad teams in that win streak (McNick is their toughest test in that span). With that being said it appears that the old man has gotten back to Alters bread and butter "running the ball". Alter turned it over in the first contest 4 times, if they do that again Badin wins. I doubt motivation will be a problem for either team this Friday.
Oh the wise words of Hawg! Your needless minutes of scouting Alter has you deciding that this is a running team? And teams will be motivated for a playoff game? What will you tell us next? The sun is hot? Water is wet? Please post again when you have something to contribute!

Just asking... Mcnick was Alters toughest game?

I think 1/2 the people in here are forgetting these 2 teams played already....

Prolly the closest game/best game for both teams

Vidourek is pretty good and Badin has had a good run on QB's the last few years
(switzer is at Marshall I believe?)

I think its going to be another close game. Alter has to stop Vidourek
Badin has to find a way to slow down the ground game

I dont know who to pick BUT ill take Badin in another close one.
20-13

I think Alter avenges their earlier season loss to Badin. I expect it to be another close, hard fought game though, with Alter putting it away with a late TD. I'll go with:

Alter 21
Badin 7

Badin has played three quality opponents and has beaten all three
Alter has played three quality opponents and has lost two of the three ?‍♂️

Wasn’t the Alter Mcnick game like 28-7 with Alter taking a knee on the 2 yard line 4 straight downs?
Wasn’t the Badin game versus Alter a win for Badin? You don’t need to use comparative score when the two teams have actually played ?. For what it’s worth, I’ve already said I think Alter is going to win

Wasn’t the Alter Mcnick game like 28-7 with Alter taking a knee on the 2 yard line 4 straight downs?

Fair enough, but we all know comparing game scores doesn't mean a whole lot. Badin already beat them once this year so why do the scores of the McNick game even matter. This will be a close game that could go either way, same as the first time they played. Badin won the turnover battle in the first match-up and they won the game. I'm willing to bet whoever wins the turnover battle in this one, will win this week too.