Alabama vs Clemson

What's wrong with McDonald's? It's an American Icon.

I'm just glad an invite was extended and the champions gracefully accepted. Just enjoy the moment and don't hate on things. There is no service staff at the WH so Trump made the best of it. I'd imagine there were some liberal snowflakes back on campus at Clemson that berated the football team for going. SMH.

McDonald's is disgusting, which is probably why you enjoy it, presumably. Wendy's on the other hand is fantastic.

I'm not trying to bash Trump, and I know the media will(probably already has by now), blow it way out of proportion and make it a bigger deal than it is, but they really couldn't do better than McDonald's and Burger King? I mean come on, it's the White House.
That's exactly why he did it, for the publicity - good or bad. He wants to stick it to the Dems by saying he paid for this out of pocket while most of the WH is gone due to the Shutdown.

That's exactly why he did it, for the publicity - good or bad. He wants to stick it to the Dems by saying he paid for this out of pocket while most of the WH is gone due to the Shutdown.

Actually, he's so egocentric, he made it a point to let everyone know that HE paid for it. However, he's about be in so much trouble, that it's silly to "discuss" this.