Akron City Series Basketball 2022-2023

I think he should have waited another year or transferred to a college team where he was the dominant/premier player. He played well this year but I would have like to see him take it to the next level and make some real noise at the college level before making the jump to the league. I watched him a few times when he was at Buchtel and I saw a few games when he was at Western Reserve. I watched maybe 5 games of his in college carrier, which is not enough sample size to make a real prediction on his production in the NBA. Its all a projection though and I look forward to monitoring his development at the next level. Congratulations Chris!!

1681395758023.png

I think he should have waited another year or transferred to a college team where he was the dominant/premier player. He played well this year but I would have like to see him take it to the next level and make some real noise at the college level before making the jump to the league. I watched him a few times when he was at Buchtel and I saw a few games when he was at Western Reserve. I watched maybe 5 games of his in college carrier, which is not enough sample size to make a real prediction on his production in the NBA. Its all a projection though and I look forward to monitoring his development at the next level. Congratulations Chris!!

View attachment 40773
The good part about going into this year's draft is that he likely won't be a lottery pick. So, he could very well go to a more established team where he won't be expected to make a dramatic impact in Year One. I realize this is kind of a "glass half full" point of view, but it may end up benefiting him in the long run.

Akron Public Schools athletic director Joe Vassalotti announced the APS Athletics Hall of Fame Selection Committee has finalized a class for 2023.

This year’s inductees are coaches Tim Flossie and Mike Meneer and student-athletes Mark Gangloff, Charles Gladman, Gus Johnson, Gene Michael, Katie Miller-Como, Nate Thurmond, Jeff Walker and John Wooldridge.