AFC Divisional: Bills at Chiefs (1/23) 6:30PM

Who wins?

  • Bills

    Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Chiefs

    Votes: 5 38.5%

  • Total voters
As of this time, my smartphone predicts: 64% chance of KC winning, and 36% BUF winning? So I’ll play the odds and pick KC, but I would not be surprised at all if Buffalo pulls of an upset win and beats the odds and wins against the Chiefs??
Good debate this AM....

Will Allen/Bills be the Manning-Colts to Brady/Patriots or will we see Allen break through more often?

Think in 2023 is when Mahomes HUGE money hits the cap.....
Damn, I hope that blown PAT does not come back to haunt the Chiefs. Kicker has cost them 4 points.
KCs offense is the epitome of backyard football. Mahomes is always on the run and the play is never over.