ACME Baseball To Try And Salvage Season For Current Seniors

You mean the hydoxychloroquine that almost every medical professional has said to stop using because it doesn't work and is actually worse than doing nothing? Maybe try a different news source. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
check the French doctor and not our biased media who for some reason don't want us to go back to normal even though we have 26 million people unemployed with at least 1 million in Ohio and the unemployment insurance running out of money, My wife for one would like her full pay check back thank you do you want to cut her a check?

check the French doctor and not our biased media who for some reason don't want us to go back to normal even though we have 26 million people unemployed with at least 1 million in Ohio and the unemployment insurance running out of money, My wife for one would like her full pay check back thank you do you want to cut her a check?
It's not "our biased media". It's the world's foremost experts on infectious diseases. But sure, whatever helps you believe whatever you want.

It's not "our biased media". It's the world's foremost experts on infectious diseases. But sure, whatever helps you believe whatever you want.
Pull up the French doctor's analysis. he is the world's foremost virus treating expert but hell he can't know anything because he is not American and can't know anything

As expected after the Supreme Leader and Dr. Doom shut down HS facilities through June,

The ACME Baseball Congress has cancelled for the 2020 summer.

Very sad news to hear as many kids will be left with nothing to do and missing out on quite a bit of extra instruction, especially after missing the spring.

Next question is, do the ACME Coaches still get paid? (That's a joke, most are volunteer)

If you all didn't catch the story last night from across the pond, the World's most renowned coronavirus expert, Dr.Neil Ferguson, who told the world to stay inside and close up your countries, resigned from his post as he violated his own 14 day quarantine inviting his married mistress over for sex. In typical do as I say and not as I do fashion he just punched a hole in the theory this pandemic is the end all to be all... if it really was, and he believed his science, no way would he have exposed his self, and worst yet his married mistress taking it home to her husband and 2 kids. Let's open back up America, get to work, play ball, go on vacations and stop playing this silly hide and go seek game from each other and socialize again.
We are human, we build up antibodies, medicines are proven to help slow it down and heal people faster, and like all other viruses a vaccine will be around sooner or later.