A CUT FOR THE "BIG GUY"

Well, Joe had released his tax returns, right? So it shouldn’t be too hard to determine if he properly declared that income.

Who thinks Gropey Joe reported the income from China/Russia/Ukrain via Hunter? What kind of tax liability, including interest, are we looking at; how many millions? I assume this is will be felony tax evasion 9let alone all the other corruption charges), at which point resignation would be have to occur.
Can Hunter not be the gracious random benefactor ?

Well, Joe had released his tax returns, right? So it shouldn’t be too hard to determine if he properly declared that income.
I let my adult children live in the house that I provide free of charge. Can't Hunter just be a nice fella and pay the former DE Sen and VP's utility bills for him ? Golly...

When the income is not on the tax return, will he declare innocence by reason of ...............................dementia?

When the income is not on the tax return, will he declare innocence by reason of ...............................dementia?
20220412_140953.jpg