8th Division Coming ????

Mackinbiner

But he DID make the stetement....correct?

I found this statement in a press release on the Pattakos Law Firm Web site.

When the subject of the young man in question not returning texts from the coaching staff was brought up....

"Wattley, McLeod and other members of the staff were like father's to them (the players), who communicated with them every day to check on them and always did whatever they could to make sure they were eating, attending class, completing their school work and we're otherwise safe and healthy." "These young men also confirmed (sounds like the players made the initial comment) how concerning it is to the team when a player doesn't respond to text messages from coaches or teammates AS FOUR OF THE TEAMS PLAYERS HAVE SUFFERED GUNSHOT WOUNDS IN THE LAST YEAR ALONE."

You say, "no reporter is willing to write a story about it." This appears to be true....BUT, a good reporter would ask enough questions to either confirm it....or deny it.

I know if I was a reporter and I heard the attorney for the coach make the statemen that....four players on the team in the spotlight suffered gunshot wounds in the last year alone....personally....the story i was going to print would have changed at that very moment.

You say nobody has brought it up in the last year and a half, only JLP....you then say you wonder why....to be honest with you....I wonder why too.

Peter Pattakos is the man who made the comment, since you're so concerned with proving Mr. Pattakos and myself wrong, I suggest you contact the Law Firm....or Josh Weir and get some answers.
Could you send a link to the page that shows this "quote?" A lawyer that can't spell? I'd like to see this.

Mackinbiner

Again....the claim was made by the attorney of the coach who....was actually being represented because he did something questionable. Why didn't the coach correct him? Also, the four kids who were shot played for McKinley....McKinley is a school in the city of Canton....the FBI's website has Canton listed as the most dangerous city in Ohio, besting (or would it be worsting? Lol) cities such as Cincinnati, Cleveland and Youngstown. Also....the Canton police named TEENS WITH GUNS as Cantons "public enemy #1." So....tying it all together isn't all that far fetched.
WHERE, ON THE LAWYER'S WEB SITE, IS IT?

You can't do it.

fleadog101

I was told this 2 years ago. I might have posted it after a left unsaid coach spoke to me about it off the record.
When they do this they are also talking about going a 12 team Format per region top 4 getting byes., also going away from neutral sights for the Regional finals Top seed would play at home.
They are also looking at doing the Semi-Finals at the same area as the Finals of which will require 2 Venues

BlueDevil2022

When they do this they are also talking about going a 12 team Format per region top 4 getting byes., also going away from neutral sights for the Regional finals Top seed would play at home.
They are also looking at doing the Semi-Finals at the same area as the Finals of which will require 2 Venues
top 4 getting byes so they can heal up

meanwhile the bottom dwellers have an even bigger mountain to climb.

talk about idiotic