8 REPUBLICAN SENATORS VOTE NO ON Against the Coronavirus Relief Package.

LICKING COUNTY FAN

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN); Jim Inhofe (R-OK); James Lankford (R-OK); Mike Lee (R-UT); Rand Paul (R-KY); Ben Sasse (R-NE); Tim Scott (R-SC), and Ron Johnson (R-WI).

Protest vote: too much crap tagged onto the bill.
:>---
SALT

Scott and Blackburn cited the bill was going to place an undue burden on small businesses and that the bill did not go far enough to help those businesses.

I can tell you the Johnson guy from Wisconsin has been on record as saying the government and society are overreacting to all this. I would imagine that mentality played a role in his nay vote.

Scott and Blackburn cited the bill was going to place an undue burden on small businesses and that the bill did not go far enough to help those businesses.

I can tell you the Johnson guy from Wisconsin has been on record as saying the government and society are overreacting to all this. I would imagine that mentality played a role in his nay vote.

Definitely but I am playing along. The death rate from this is probably lower than the common flu but if that got out oh boy we stop watching CNN, FOX, MSBC, and all those other news agency... They are selling us panic and we are buying it. I bought it.

Very disappointed that only 8 were willing to stand for the people.
It is times like these we find out who is truly for us and who is willing to sell out the republic.

The death rate from this is probably lower than the common flu

If the current plan keeps us below the capacity of medical facilities and personnel, it will likely be in the same ballpark. It it doesn't work, it will be several times higher, at least an order of magnitude, perhaps more.

He happens to be right.